Balaji Telefilms - The Golden Era - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Nostalgia-02

I can't believe you did not watch Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. 😆

And I did not watch Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. 😆I only watched Star Plus shows those days and KYPH was on Sony. 😆

You need to watch KYPH on Youtube. I was obsessed! 

Originally posted by la_Reine

My favs were the Eijaz Khan shows😆

Kkavyanjali and Kkoi dil mein hai topped the list(lets just pretend the marital rape track never happened)❤️

I was also addicted to Kkusum thanks to my mom who watched it religiously😆 also Kuch Is Tara...I hated the cast but the show was so mysterious and thrilling...Natasha FTW😎

Oh and KMH (Kitani Mohabbat Hai, not Kebab Mein Haddi he FYI)

I remember you had a crush on Eijaz. Ekta Kapoor always manages to butcher her characters for no whim or reason. The fcuking sociopath. I couldn’t watch KMH coz I hate Fish-Lipped Kundra. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

You need to watch KYPH on Youtube. I was obsessed! 

I'll try.😆

Why do KkavyAnjali and Kkusum have 2 K's in the titles? 😆

Originally posted by TrickyMind

FF you have watched KYPH 😍 Angad and Sujal are my all time fave Balaji characters.. I still remember title song of KYPH by heart 😂 

Tricky! 🤗 

Of course I watched KYPH. Iqbal Khan was my first TV crush. I was (and still am) head over heels obsessed with Angad. Hottest man alive with the most sexiest voice known to the solar system. I have the title song saved on my phone. I only loved the show for Angad. I would’ve gladly fly kicked Kripa to the pacific ocean. 

https://youtu.be/EvzCr0AhypE

Ekta copied and pasted both KYPH and KTH and turned it into Kasturi. The show was good, but Robbie doesn’t stand a change against the original rockstar Angad, and the obsessed lover, Sujal.

Iqbal's short role in KTH was hilarious. He was working for Swayam as the fake Sujal. He thought he was called Suraj. 🤣I got to watch that again for the laugh. 🤣

Edited by Nostalgia-02 - 1 years ago

You should watch Kahanni Ghar Ghar Kii. Parvati was a Queen. I remember when an evil woman tried to kill her and take her place in her life, take her everything away from her. Everyone thought she was dead. She turned up at a party with a new name. Everyone was shocked. It was fun to watch. She messed with that woman's head. 🤣 I'm gona try watching it again. If not all atleast the best tracks of the show. 😆

Originally posted by FingerFetish

I remember you had a crush on Eijaz. Ekta Kapoor always manages to butcher her characters for no whim or reason. The fcuking sociopath. I couldn’t watch KMH coz I hate Fish-Lipped Kundra. 

How do you remember this?😳

My iconic two❤️

They set the standard for me & there was no other bar created after them. Many would come and go, but none could match them.

They're still untouchable and invincible to me.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago