AT: Calling on all Mandali fans, I know you are out here ;)

Posted: 1 years ago

I know we may not be in huge numbers here, but use this post as an appreciation thread to celebrate the members of "Mandali" 🥳 

Mandali haters kindly keep your thoughts at bay ❤️ we can argue over and put forth our opinions some place else ❤️

Just a humble plea: If you like Shiv or Stan please register and vote for either between them. It's about time WE make the makers realize that a democratic process is the ONLY way to go. The link to do so is given below:

Voot Voting Link

🥳HAQ SE MANDALI 🥳

Lol you are so true to your mandali. You can come on our threads and counter whatever is being said and you don't want us here 🤣🤣

This is so so so mandali behaviour!

Well having said this, all the best to your idols! ufff it truly hurt me to write the last word of the previous sentence!🤣

Yayy, Shiv FTW🥳

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Originally posted by Padmajaan

Lol you are so true to your mandali. You can come on our threads and counter whatever is being said and you don't want us here 🤣🤣

This is so so so mandali behaviour!

Well having said this, all the best to your idols! ufff it truly hurt me to write the last word of the previous sentence!🤣

@Bold- Correction, I have never personally gone on posts titled Appreciation Thread (AT) and commented there. AT's on this forum are for fans to celebrate their respective favorites and not for pinpointing what the fans have in common with their favorite (which is against the rules of BB 16 forums). 

Healthy back and forth of opinions on AT's is allowed but trivial pin-pointing and mocking of fanbase is not and will be reported. 👍🏼

here 

i am here to see non mandali meltdown on 12feb wuth stan winning

Originally posted by Colors_face

here 

i am here to see non mandali meltdown on 12feb wuth stan winning

yess, MC,Shiv koi bhi jeete, ghar ki baat hai,  forum par celebration hoga, party karenge🥳

Animated GIF