Posted: 1 years ago

I just finished watching last two episodes. 

I see how Esaan is trying to degrade Viaan infront of Katha.  Then I believe that deep down Esaan already know about Viaan's attraction towards Katha. Hence, he is pulling such low stunts to make Viaan the bad guy in Katha's eye. Esaan is in denial and Katha's frankness is only boosting to more. 

And as for Katha, she claims to be an independent and izzatdar woman. I wonder why she is not reacting to Esaan being so touchy when Esaan make it evident that he has feelings for Katha. Here, Katha needs to draw a line before it gets too late. I really had high hopes from the character Katha, hopefully makers will not ruin the character.  

All in all, what makes me sad is Viaan only have one friend, whom he trusts the most. And his friend is doing every possible things to pull him down in front if the girl he likes! Dost ke naam pe dhabba! 

Forumwaasi's, what's your thought? 

I just posted soemthing similar in the other thread.

Even i think He knows viaan likes katha and doing stuff to win katha over him. Ehsaan behaviour has no explanations at all otherwise. 

Originally posted by TeluguAmmayi

I just posted soemthing similar in the other thread.

Even i think He knows viaan likes katha and doing stuff to win katha over him. Ehsaan behaviour has no explanations at all otherwise. 

Exactly! Only Katha can make this stop by setting a line between her and Esaan!  

Eshaan is jealous ... so he is behaving mean ways 

He senses there is a connection between Katha & Viaan he wants to bring down Viaan infront of Katha!

There is a reason ... He thinks he deserves Katha 

Katha being so comfy with Eshaan’s touches !

Seriously tjis started a way long back ... Look like she is secretly enjoying all his touches and whatsoever 

I didn’t care much !

I was focused on Viaan ... I don't really care about Eshaan but he is getting more screen space and imp than leads , he is really negative 

Who needs enemy when u have friends like Ehsaan . He had started his manipulation when there is practically nothing between them , wonder he might just go on planning murders too in future for his obsession 

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Eshaan is jealous ... so he is behaving mean ways 

He senses there is a connection between Katha & Viaan he wants to bring down Viaan infront of Katha!

There is a reason ... He thinks he deserves Katha 

Katha being so comfy with Eshaan’s touches !

Seriously tjis started a way long back ... Look like she is secretly enjoying all his touches and whatsoever 

I didn’t care much !

I was focused on Viaan ... I don't really care about Eshaan but he is getting more screen space and imp than leads , he is really negative 

Agreed! Esaan is getting too much screen-space, makers should focus on the leads as well. Katha's behaviour is confusing. Women has the power of sensing red flags, Katha ko kyun nehi pata chal raha god knows! 

Esaan's character took 360 turn all on a sudden, I think actor is not much happy about it too! 

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

Who needs enemy when u have friends like Ehsaan . He had started his manipulation when there is practically nothing between them , wonder he might just go on planning murders too in future for his obsession 

Esaan's friendship is questionable here! He was never a true friend to Viaan. Esaan has always been jealous of Viaan, it's just coming out now! 

You are not mentioning how Viaan deleted photos from Lap Top etc because he was jealous. Both Viaan and Eshan acting basically childish. And Katha's character also melting and not so strong. After all this typical indian TV story only at the end of day. I can see Eshaan becoming negative in the process

Originally posted by pfalcon1949

You are not mentioning how Viaan deleted photos from Lap Top etc because he was jealous. Both Viaan and Eshan acting basically childish. And Katha's character also melting and not so strong. After all this typical indian TV story only at the end of day. I can see Eshaan becoming negative in the process

Well, Viaan is not trying to pull his so called best friend down because of his jealousy. 

It is an adaptation of famous Turkish show, so it's normal to have high expectations!  

Well he did try to destroy his best friend's photos with Katha!