MasterChef India 7

Masterchef India 7 Instagram handle

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Have any of you checked it out?

One look at it and you can tell who the favourites and least favourites are.

I’m sorry, I’m probably ranting, but the bias is annoying me.

The IG handle has mostly Gurkirat, Aruna, Shanta and Priyanka posts, followed by Nayanjyoti, Deepa and Kamaldeep.

Priya, Sachin, Naziya feature in very few posts.  
I did notice it earlier, but thought it’s just me. 

There are promos which feature almost everyone, but I’m talking about the fun reels and photos.

Posting a link:

https://instagram.com/master.chef.india.7?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Raina101 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail

They shot ticket to finale episode last Saturday...how many weeks ahead are they 😲

ETA: So ticket to finale is a holi special episode which means they are one month ahead of us in shooting. 

Edited by MommaMomma - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's unfair.

Do you think they are using certain contestants more who are confident in speaking and doing all this social media stuff? 

Nayan is a great cook but Gurki is more interactive.

altgr thumbnail

Is this the official one? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: MommaMomma

They shot ticket to finale episode last Saturday...how many weeks ahead are they 😲

ETA: So ticket to finale is a holi special episode which means they are one month ahead of us in shooting. 

Santa's insta has Mumbai posts from as early as Dec first week..almost 2 months ahead

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Raina101

Have any of you checked it out?

One look at it and you can tell who the favourites and least favourites are.

I’m sorry, I’m probably ranting, but the bias is annoying me.

The IG handle has mostly Gurkirat, Aruna, Shanta and Priyanka posts, followed by Nayanjyoti, Deepa and Kamaldeep.

Priya, Sachin, Naziya feature in very few posts.  
I did notice it earlier, but thought it’s just me. 

There are promos which feature almost everyone, but I’m talking about the fun reels and photos.

Posting a link:

https://instagram.com/master.chef.india.7?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Seems like they started shooting the reels recently..so they r with remaining contestants.

Deepaji and Sachin seem to be eliminated. Naziya and Priya also.

Nayan and Kamaldeep seem to be camera shy at least for reels but Gurki keeps on posting pics with Nayan.

We can assume that Gurkirat, Aruna, Santa, Priyanka and Nayan are top 5. Counting Nayan instead of Deepaji or Kamaldeep coz Gurki-Nayan posts are very recent.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

They are shooting on daily basis but telecasting it 4 days. Monday challenge, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday combined and elimination day.

There are 9 contestants now. 6/7 contestants mein hota hai ticket to finale. Maybe they are two weeks ahead of us. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't be surprised by this because it seems like TRP could be bit low and there's another reality show on the same show- Shark tank india (s1) - which winded up in about like ~1.5 months or so. I think they are projecting towards early march or so for this show to be winded up instead of giving it an extension or something, you know. Like others mentioned, they are weeks ahead of what's being aired so perhaps they will soon start shooting for finale episodes & will keep it under wraps till winner is declared on the actual episodes (for which they definitely have a fixed winner based on the episodes and partiality thats so obvious). 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If you look at the contestants instagram, their Goa photos are from about 8 weeks ago. So the show is easily 5-6 weeks ahead