Negativity, thy name is mandali

Posted: 1 years ago

Was just catching up on the 5th and 6th Feb episodes since am travelling abroad on a work assignment and unable to watch on TV.

Am so disgusted with shiv, stan and nimrit (not yet reached the part where she is thrown out, waiting for it with glee of course lol). These guys have nothing else to do but bitch about the other three! They are so cheap and vile and below-the-belt.

So full of negativity. Not a single ounce of positivity in any of their conversations.

So untrue that women indulge in gossiping. Shiv and Stan will beat them hollow any day. YUCK🤢🤢

And these two are among the top 3 or most likely to be??? YUCK YUCK ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Don't even know what to say! So many far superior players and HMs booted out instead of them!!!

It's all just so unfair!

And the audience screaming for shiv and stan!!!!

I wonder if all of us are watching the same show like seriously!

Just a matter of few days...they will vanish very soon...

Bajar aate hi aukaat pata chal jayegi...mujhe nahi lagta inki image ko ya work wise inhe koi khaas fayeda hoga...except sajid ki ek flop movie 

Originally posted by Padmajaan

Was just catching up on the 5th and 6th Feb episodes since am travelling abroad on a work assignment and unable to watch on TV.

Am so disgusted with shiv, stan and nimrit (not yet reached the part where she is thrown out, waiting for it with glee of course lol). These guys have nothing else to do but bitch about the other three! They are so cheap and vile and below-the-belt.

So full of negativity. Not a single ounce of positivity in any of their conversations.

So untrue that women indulge in gossiping. Shiv and Stan will beat them hollow any day. YUCK🤢🤢

And these two are among the top 3 or most likely to be??? YUCK YUCK ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Don't even know what to say! So many far superior players and HMs booted out instead of them!!!

It's all just so unfair!

And the audience screaming for shiv and stan!!!!

I wonder if all of us are watching the same show like seriously!

Awful mandali crowd with disgusting behavior. I don't know if it is me only but I am finding Shiv's body language awfully arrogant and disrespectful towards others.

Somewhere I feel that all this is so wrong, all this shipping of such worthless characters and cheapsters. I find it very disturbing in fact.

Can't the audience see who did what for the show, in the show and who are those who did nothing, like nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!

And shemdi has become a mool mantra or what!!!!

Sickening to the core!

I mean what's there to ship in Stan??????????

And Shiv????????????????

Not mentioning Nimrit because she got her just deserts!

Not saying the others are great but in comparison they literally shine! All 3 of them!

Originally posted by Chingaari

Just a matter of few days...they will vanish very soon...

Bajar aate hi aukaat pata chal jayegi...mujhe nahi lagta inki image ko ya work wise inhe koi khaas fayeda hoga...except sajid ki ek flop movie 

Love you ðŸ¤—

Nimrit still believes handful of visiting viewers voted her out, pan India voting & results would have been different smiley36mandali's arrogance escalated so much because of biases they've become aloof n snobbish, entire body language is so conceited ,eyes are useless when mind is blind 

Originally posted by Dewdrop24

Nimrit still believes handful of visiting viewers voted her out, pan India voting & results would have been different smiley36mandali's arrogance escalated so much because of biases they've become aloof n snobbish, entire body language is so conceited ,eyes are useless when mind is blind 

madam is still in denial. When she learns of her other nicknames with Sardarni...wohi karti rahegi...roti Sardarni ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by RMCanada

Awful mandali crowd with disgusting behavior. I don't know if it is me only but I am finding Shiv's body language awfully arrogant and disrespectful towards others.

It’s not only you, his body language is indeed like that. 

Originally posted by infinity101

It’s not only you, his body language is indeed like that. 

Yes I can’t stand him lately. I found him repulsive.