Anuj is a sick man - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I too feel he's obsessed with Choti Anu. Else why would he behave so badly with Maaya inspite of knowing her past? And, why would he try to separate Maaya from her biological daughter? 

Kuch bhi mat bolo 😡

CA anu maaaa ki reflection hai.. Abhi se itni sayaani hai.. Sab sab chahiye.. Poori phemily ko jodkar rakhegi. 

Kya aisa koi aur baccha ho sakta hai. 

Originally posted by myviewprem

Yes first God send Malvika to anuj as he was lonely for 10-12 years 

We all know how he treated his sister allowing her to sleep on park benches for 10 years while it was his fault of forcing her to marry a man who she did not love 

We know how much he loed Malvika to let his marital raped sister to be with womanizer vanraj and run off with anupama without bothering about his baby sister 

Than such great brother love to tell Malvika to take back vanraj in kapadya empire so that his marraige happens 

In future for anupama or Shahs he will compromise on CA future or safety just like Malvika 

Before CA meets Malvika fate better she leaves wth her mom Maaya 

Anuj life is messed because he does not care for people who truly love him like GK kaka, Malvika or Devika etc he only cares for anupama and Shahs because it please anupama. Anuj is always selfish to think of only himself and his love anupama no one else so far. His sole aim is to please anupama or her mayka Shahs.  

Why should CA be sacrificed at Anuj kapadiyas altar for his faults 

Anyways i did not see him showing any great care for CA. Its driver or adhik who used to get her from school and adhik and barkha always with her till her parents are busy with shahs or office at home

Anuj is just obsessed with taking custody of CA like he was obsessed with sister love Malvika calling her bacchi. Once CA is officially his he will give her same Malvika treatment 

If he so wants a child let him adopt a truly orphan child who has no one in world many such are there 

Yes, agree.

Just giving his point of view. He has realised his stupidity and knows he actually has Nothing with him. He deserted his family and jo bacha hain he ruined the respect it came with.

He has made peace with the fact that Anupama can NOT prioritize him over Shahs ever.

He realises he is Alone, quite literally amd this is his fight to catch on a thread.

I am not saying he is right in his actions. He has shown his stupidity umpteen tines.

But this is his reality. Striking him now.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago

Originally posted by strancho

Wahi..I won't mind if they introduce a split personality disorder track (and eventually ruin it). GK will ace it.

Hello, writers please make it happen. TRP guaranteed.

I’d love it if they did that! They did this track in another Star Show. Imagine him romancing with other girls, humiliating Shahs and disobeying Maa..

It's epic nowdays i don't mind if they will cook something between Maaya and Anuj as Anupama se maine palla jhaad liya hai and i don't enjoy Maan now honestly.😆

Originally posted by strancho

He was long gone. His character got butchered the day he did not pick up his sister's call whom he did not meet for 10 years

He was already butchered for me. Jab dekho Anupama, Anupama, Anupama ðŸ˜µ

Why despite being a powerful business tycoon , you are taking the shit of an abusive family which never learns  and who are clear cut criminals. 

He told Anupama to get out of Shah household after Vanraj ruined the hawan ceremony but she wasn't listening. She just normalised abuse in her life. 

He could see many wrongs in her and despite trying to tell her ,she wasn't willing to learn. 

After being character assassinated , she was told to go away. But next moment this woman was preparing for the anniversary of that vile oldies who deserve a painful death ( SORRY )  and this dodo joined her in her stupid decisions. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Musketeer_95

He was already butchered for me. Jab dekho Anupama, Anupama, Anupama ðŸ˜µ

Why despite being a powerful business tycoon , you are taking the shit of an abusive family which never learns  and who are clear cut criminals. 

He told Anupama to get out of Shah household after Vanraj ruined the hawan ceremony but she wasn't listening. She just normalised abuse in her life. 

He could see many wrongs in her and despite trying to tell her ,she wasn't willing to learn. 

After being character assassinated , she was told to go away. But next moment this woman was preparing for the anniversary of that vile oldies who deserve a painful death ( SORRY )  and this dodo joined her in her stupid decisions. 

Exactly. I could still give him the benefit of love but once he decided to not receive his sister's call, I knew he is gone now. After that, his character was continuously taken to the top floor of a building and thrown down.

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

He wants to raise a child, a family that is NOT a Shah.

Now, Choti Anu is the first who made him a father and I guess that's the emotion that runs deep.

Are we looking at the love for Choti Anu through Anupamaa's lens? She had no connect with the child but Anuj did. He did care for her in the messed up life he had post his marriage.

He feels he has nothing that he can call his own other than Choti Anu (due to his own stupidity).

Should he lose Choti Anu, there will a hesitance in going in for adoption/foster again (risk of losing the child), effectively rendering him solo.

Looks like a start of trouble in paradise.

He can always use a surrogate to have his child this way no one can take his child away from him. Maybe just maybe, his wife might even love and care for his child more so than she has with Choti.

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Anuj's obsession with CA is borderline creepy. He goes to an orphanage, sees a kid, decides he wants to be his father immediately after meeting him and brings her home. How weird does it sound? That kid has a mother who is perfectly capable of raising her, yet he does not want the mother to have her kid. It's a crime to separate a mother from a kid. Anuj has become a psychopath like Pakhi from Ghum who wants to keep someone's child by hook or crook. There are millions of genuine orphans in this world waiting for a home. Why can't he adopt one of them instead of snatching a baby from her mother? It's best if he hires a surrogate and has a biological kid of his own. There are so many options available to him. He needs to get himself admitted to rehab to fight his obsessive nature. CA is not safe with him anymore.

His creepy obsession is getting on my nerves. They need get him help soon. Maya needs to get over what admiration she has developed for Anuj and start thinking of keeping her daughter safe. He can adopt another child, or have one of his own via surrogate.

You stole my thought. Borderline stalker types creepy. 😄