Sudha ji - Monga Sisters’ Masi

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank god she’s not a crazy lunatic like Santosh, and understands values and morals. 

question: why did she not help Sahiba by asking her to help with art in her own house? That would have been a good to help Sahiba since Sudha can definitely afford it?

Will she help clear misunderstandings between the Brars and Monga once the cat is out of the bag regarding all the lies Santosh has said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ukyeongforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Santosh mangne aayi maddat itne dino baad toh woh bhi badi beti ki khushi keliye e! Woh bhi kisiko dhoka dene mein. Sahiba ke liye sachmuch achha wala maddad mang leti toh kya hojata 🙁

Mujhe yaad nahi hain og mein woh kya karti... Minor role tha... OG seerat ki shadi tak... If I remember correctly, masi ke comment se (during clown couple reception) influence hoke ki ML zidd karta hain FL ko room mein le janeki

Edited by ukyeongforever - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ukyeongforever

Santosh mangne aayi maddat itne dino baad toh woh bhi badi beti ki khushi keliye e! Woh bhi kisiko dhoka dene mein. Sahiba ke liye sachmuch achha wala maddad mang leti toh kya hojata 🙁

Mujhe yaad nahi hain og mein woh kya karti... Minor role tha... OG seerat ki shadi tak... If I remember correctly, masi ke comment se (during clown couple reception) influence hoke ki ML zidd karta hain FL ko room mein le janeki

Will Masi bring some thele bhar ka common sense into ATM?

ukyeongforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: averma4583

Will Masi bring some thele bhar ka common sense into ATM?

Don't know. In the OG, it didn't. He felt insulted ki ghar ki baatein bahar wale kar rahe hain and to save face he forced FL to shift to his room

averma4583 thumbnail

So true! Sahiba could have become renowned for her art by leveraging Masi’s social circle.

averma4583 thumbnail

Don't know. In the OG, it didn't. He felt insulted ki ghar ki baatein bahar wale kar rahe hain and to save face he forced FL to shift to his room

I feel the same will happen here too. He very conscious of his image.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand the reason. At first i thought he is concious because he married to a middle class girl but later on in og it was the brand image and CEO type of image and reputation he is talking about. 

Edited by Ayu_12 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I don't understand the reason. At first i thought he is concious because he married to a middle class girl but later on in og it was the brand image and CEO type of image and reputation he is talking about. 

he’s been putting pressure on himself to make Brars synonymous with luxury. Now no luxury brand wants this kind of negativity. So that’s why he’ll act for business reasons

ukyeongforever thumbnail

Haan... Ughhhh