Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pass .

Interesting plot btw (though as said , no idea about its execution)

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

👏

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Plot is very much different to OP's one . But.......some elements do tick off . Wonder if OP is spot on about the plot (i.e. revenge theme) considering the hazy memories .

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Check this out. Was it Woh Kaun Thi like Minion said? See above 

Pmar thumbnail

Hello again! Thanks for this info unfortunately just checked in youtube and it's not the same I remember. The one I've seen is colored and I remember clearly the revenge theme. Like I said the murderers are killed one by one by the surviving (twin or very similar) sister making them wondering if she survived the murder they committed. The initial car scene on woh kaun thi is very similar but he doesn't stop the car because he's scared. 

Thanks for the help I'm sure I'll find it someday

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pmar

Hello again! Thanks for this info unfortunately just checked in youtube and it's not the same I remember. The one I've seen is colored and I remember clearly the revenge theme. Like I said the murderers are killed one by one by the surviving (twin or very similar) sister making them wondering if she survived the murder they committed. The initial car scene on woh kaun thi is very similar but he doesn't stop the car because he's scared. 

If it is a Hindi movie, then it may be Geetanjali (1993) with Jeetendra and Rekha (Rekha playing Geeta and Anjali), but it isn't a ghost movie...

As you wrote about "Indian" movies, so it could also be a Malayalam or Telugu one (but slightly different stories only a similar plot device).

Could it be Geethaanjali  from 2013? It was later used for the plot of the Hindi movie Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. The Malayalam is an adaptation of an Agatha Christie crime novel (your plot narration made me think of the book and then I found the reference to the Malayalam movie).

It also could be the Telugu movie (2014) with the same name but another story around the double/ghost role (both are also on YouTube)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

It’s been 7 days since they wrote the post 

9D81FA4C-C40E-448C-97D1-5A3562A329B3.jpeg

Couldn't tag you or send a message...just to let you know about my reply...😊

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Clochette

Couldn't tag you or send a message...just to let you know about my reply...😊

Oh no worries, I get notified when anyone responds on a thread I create. So it’s all good. Thank you for helping the OP out. 

atominis thumbnail

Is it Anita starring Sadhana?