Katha Ankahee

Esaan needs to stop right here

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The friendship of Viaan and Esaan in initial episodes was very refreshing. Esaan too friendly, easy going, easy to approach where as Viaan is completely opposite. I really liked Esaan initially, he had a happy go lucky type of personality. 

I don’t know about others but for me he is too hard to tolerate now. His desperation, his over fondness for Katha is kinda irritating now. After watching yesterday's episode I feel like Esaan is not someone who accepts 'NO' that easily. 

I really loved the way Katha make him understand him to stay in limit but this guy!!! Kaha samajh aane wala isko😒 

Would love read other forumwaasi's thoughts as well🫰🏽

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Wild_Cat

The friendship of Viaan and Esaan in initial episodes was very refreshing. Esaan too friendly, easy going, easy to approach where as Viaan is completely opposite. I really liked Esaan initially, he had a happy go lucky type of personality. 

I don’t know about others but for me he is too hard to tolerate now. His desperation, his over fondness for Katha is kinda irritating now. After watching yesterday's episode I feel like Esaan is not someone who accepts 'NO' that easily. 

I really loved the way Katha make him understand him to stay in limit but this guy!!! Kaha samajh aane wala isko😒 

True.. Ehsan was the sunshine in the Dark-themed show which everyone loved.. Now he has become soo irritating that he has flipped from sunshine to thunderstorm 😂 quite literally... 

In og he was most annoying.. So yaa.. We have to brace ourselves to see ehsan annoying the hell out of us... There is more to come in the coming epis... 

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He was so good before and such a cute bromance between the two 😍 but the way he tried to degrade his bestie's image in front of Katha yesterday was so so awful 😡 It doesn't look like he will back out .. After all he said to Katha the day she shot him down at her place - 'mein toh beshram hu' so I guess more besharami on the way 😭

a2zahid thumbnail

I think the only way he will stop is when he find out about the dark night only then he will stop running after katha 

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Wild_Cat

True.. Ehsan was the sunshine in the Dark-themed show which everyone loved.. Now he has become soo irritating that he has flipped from sunshine to thunderstorm 😂 quite literally... 

In og he was most annoying.. So yaa.. We have to brace ourselves to see ehsan annoying the hell out of us... There is more to come in the coming epis... 

Wild_Cat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritzzee23

I don’t care as long as makers doesn’t give him much screen space! Even Araav finds him annoying😆

Wild_Cat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshitu_20

He was so good before and such a cute bromance between the two 😍 but the way he tried to degrade his bestie's image in front of Katha yesterday was so so awful 😡 It doesn't look like he will back out .. After all he said to Katha the day she shot him down at her place - 'mein toh beshram hu' so I guess more besharami on the way 😭

Exactly, in yesterday's episode we just got a glimpse of how Esaan's character will be in future! Esaan is such an insecure character! Seems like, he will create serious misunderstanding between KaVi in future track! 

Wild_Cat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: a2zahid

I think the only way he will stop is when he find out about the dark night only then he will stop running after katha 

I have different opinion on this! Esaan will not stop even if he find out about the infamous 'kaali raat'. I think, Esaan will go behind Viaan and will plan some silly revenge game. This character has no depth, no maturity!  

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cute Eshan transformed to unbearable Eshan

I can’t tolerate him 

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I’ve always found it hard to engage with Esaan’s character. In yesterdays episode he came across as a backstabber towards his best friend.  Then turning up in Katha’s house with dinner, then again to check how Katha’s son was feeling.  After her long speech about her son being the most important person in her life and then her sons comments about Esaan- I don’t understand how she accepted the dinner date… did I miss something?

there are lots of red flags 🚩 here…or am I trying to find excuses as to why I like Viaan more🥰