•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

What would you do if you found out you had a major illness?

Poll Choice
Firstly tell your family
hide it
fufill your dreams
just get depressed
have treatment for however long you have
be happy and make others happy around you
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

I was thinking we see that somtimes when someone gets a illness you see them hiding it from others so they don't get upset but wouldn't it be better to tell people around so they can share the time you have with you and then they'll have happy memories of you.

Anyway you vote.

I'd make my dreams come true before I die. I wouldn't want to be like Rimjhim from Piya Ka Ghar. That's just too stupid. Its really easy to say that you'll hide it from your family and stuff. But once you find out, it'll be totally different.
i would tell my family and then make my dreams come true
Firstly I will tell my family, I will be happy and make others happy around me & also fufill my all dreams!😊

I SHALL FIRST INFORM MY FAMILY

I M NOT AN EKTA KAPOOR CHARACTER THAT THEY WILL HIDE TILL THEY DIE.

i would tell my family so they take care of me and i will also make theys happy😊
i would make my dreams come true.i wouldnt want 2 upset my family but i think i would have 2 tell them.i would also try 2 be happy and make the ppl around me happy 2! 
i would want to do everything i wanted to do.. and be with the ppl i love..

Questions like that are very hard to deal with...really makes you think... I just had one of my siblings pass away.. and he told us right away....

I would definately let my family know....they have a right to know and have time to adust to what the future might and might not bring...