Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SALMAN KHAN AND Aamir Khan: thoughts on them collaborating - Page 2

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aamir and Salman have worked together in AAA so why not? They also know each other well and their genre of films. Of course it will be good if they work together. It is good to see Khans against negativity. I like to see them work together. I liked Red Chillies VFX work for an AKP film and SRK do a special appearance for LSC. I would be happy to see Aamir produce an entertainer and cast Salman in it. I like the combined show of strength by superstars. They are uniting against hate and I like it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

THAT could be an important change...and the Pathaan movie indeed hints at it...a collaboration of generally competing/antithetic forces can have a very beneficial effect against destroying forces.

atominis thumbnail

Yup. I was happy to see SRK work with Deepika ignoring the hate against her and not drop her like a hot potato. It was nice to know Aamir's sister did a role in Pathaan.

Bring it on.

Rather keep casting all those artistes who the politically motivated hate machinery targets. Keep working with all those writers, singers too.

I am not a fan of films of genres like Brahmastra or Pathaan but the success is good. I am not fond of Alia but success of Gangubai is good. It shows masses at large are not affected by 24/7 propaganda and lies.

I had wondered if Khans are indeed over when I saw them lie low or take breaks or have flops or their endorsements reduced and there was so much hate against them. But success of Pathaan and reports of Khans working together makes me happy.

And though I am against tobacco products, I must add I felt nice seeing Ajay, SRK, Akki, 90s stars and rivals together in one ad. I like Amitabh still going strong despite backlash against him also for his old films with Salim Javed. Sony's highest rated show is still KBC. Deal with it haters. 🤣

Salman still brings TRPs for Bigg Boss. Deal with it. Kareena and Saif still get lot of ads and are popular online. Deal with it. 🤣

Boycott gang can shove it 

Clochette thumbnail

Do you imagine the united power of the fans of these three actors and the/their impact?

Divide and rule??? Not anymore... Unite and rule (THIS time for positivity!)...

Doing THIS, for example...together...

https://twitter.com/boomlive_in/status/1620999089839284224

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I like this show of strength by fans. Good work. Bring on more of it. Middle finger to haters.

Reminds me of old days when fans watched Fanaa, MNIK, PK, Jodha Akbar, Padmavat, Bajirao Mastani despite protests and bans.

Bring it on. 

Clochette thumbnail

So what, Kurkurr?

Whatever the reasons, they should come together for the better, not for the worst (I think, your using of the word "minorities" in combination with actors shows a mindset that is worth to be countered through togetherness...).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Thoughts on them collaborating 

is it happening ? 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

not sure hope so 

Clochette thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aata_chawal

So tell me why should a khan only gang up with another khan to retain the monopoly over bollywood and not with people like akshay or ajay?

Why do you want only khans to rule bollywood ?

"gang up" ... nope, not at all

"monopoly over" the Hindi filmindustry ... nope, not at all

"only the Khans" ...nope, not at all

"rule" ...nope, not at all

The bold parts are simply YOUR OWN interpretation of what was written till now, Kurkurr or Aata or whoever...

Nothing of that was neither written nor implicated.

Your bad! (not mine)

Clochette thumbnail

Aata (or whatever you may call yourself here), I've no interest to further discuss this subject with you.

What I wanted to write, I did. 😊