Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Enola

Thank you for the double treat🥳

My sairat heart loved first ending❤️, and my sai heart was so happy after reading alternate ending

You’re welcome ! Glad you enjoyed it ❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I really enjoyed this...and binge reading all the parts at once was even more fun....third part was the funniest...I was dying from laughter at Darling and Vahini🤣 and imposters thoughts/reactions🤣 you named him Neil...smart...in your next story there should be an imposted of Pakhi instead...name her Aish😆

That alternate ending was too good. So Sai chose imposter on purpose? Bindaas😎 I felt bad for Virat....but she sent him to jail...was she that frustrated with him🤣🤣

The last part was very emotional....until the slap🤣

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by: la_Reine

I really enjoyed this...and binge reading all the parts at once was even more fun....third part was the funniest...I was dying from laughter at Darling and Vahini🤣 and imposters thoughts/reactions🤣 you named him Neil...smart...in your next story there should be an imposted of Pakhi instead...name her Aish😆

That alternate ending was too good. So Sai chose imposter on purpose? Bindaas😎 I felt bad for Virat....but she sent him to jail...was she that frustrated with him🤣🤣

The last part was very emotional....until the slap🤣

Thank you ! Almost forgot I wrote this 😭 Oh god, why did I write Neil 😵 I regret LOL. 

Haha, the alternate ending was for some of my friends. 

There’s no better way to read it than with all the parts completed ! Alag hi mazza hai 😆 You did good !