Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara abhinav convo

Asthetic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Abhinav's dialogues were nice and stating the facts but then again she again persuaded him to think everything is real and is perfect,i don't understand what is she doing,she is giving these false hopes to the guy....and sooner or later she will definitely know that abhinav loves her then what.....i believe they r going here with the ranveer sirat type of track,and in her anger i believe she may even marry him for real this time,her dialogues and everything suggest that.....also looks like she has a soft corner for him now🤷🤷

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t know about Ranvir-Sirat track at all ( have nor followed)

But I think I choose to believe in Nav’s goodness right now. I know the makers will 100% fck up Abhira. The very fact that they are not making AA bad right now is the only thing that is giving me hope right now. AA is a perceptive person and would realize that akshra would never love him the way she did Abhi (and honestly, that’s not okay)

I loved the convo so MUCH! That khidki and Krishna analogy that Krishna would open several doors until you are on the right track was SUCH a well done and recited line. Nav being an orphan understands loneliness better than most, he would trade anything for his parents in a heartbeat, so he understands that Abhir might feel orphaned despite having a loving set of parents.

While AA understands that Bhaiji is a good admi as well, the child who feels abandoned would not. It is the gradual transition that he requires and he understands.

The conversation was beautiful. Neither AA nor Akshra were wrong in their reasoning. It’s a perspective. Akshra has been heartbroken by Abhi and understands the perspective of Abhi’s anger. Nav has seen good/tame Abhi and understands that perspective. 

I am relieved for now that AA is not a villain. 

Asthetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammygurl

I don’t know about Ranvir-Sirat track at all ( have nor followed)

But I think I choose to believe in Nav’s goodness right now. I know the makers will 100% fck up Abhira. The very fact that they are not making AA bad right now is the only thing that is giving me hope right now. AA is a perceptive person and would realize that akshra would never love him the way she did Abhi (and honestly, that’s not okay)

I loved the convo so MUCH! That khidki and Krishna analogy that Krishna would open several doors until you are on the right track was SUCH a well done and recited line. Nav being an orphan understands loneliness better than most, he would trade anything for his parents in a heartbeat, so he understands that Abhir might feel orphaned despite having a loving set of parents.

While AA understands that Bhaiji is a good admi as well, the child who feels abandoned would not. It is the gradual transition that he requires and he understands.

The conversation was beautiful. Neither AA nor Akshra were wrong in their reasoning. It’s a perspective. Akshra has been heartbroken by Abhi and understands the perspective of Abhi’s anger. Nav has seen good/tame Abhi and understands that perspective. 

I am relieved for now that AA is not a villain. 

it's not about him.....it's about akshara what she is doing and what she is willing to do in her anger,it will only complicate things.....i am sure sooner rather than later she will agree to marry abhinav for real this time,to keep abhimanyu far away,if they really get married,abhira is completely destroyed and could never be redeemed kuchh bhi dikha len phir story mein and as much i understand,akshara loves only abhimanyu.......so that would be unfair to abhinav as well, today abhinav wanted to tell abhimanyu but she stopped him and the way she was speaking like we r meant to be and everything, it's just making him think that Akshara wants to be with him now and abhimanyu is done from her life, it's giving him false hopes........ 

Red : And talking about destroying abhira there is only one thing left to see,that is akshara abhinav romantic angle may be they show that too......

Whatever they do,I just want them to bring a new girl for abhimanyu,not arohi.........abhira is done and dusted for me now,i watch the show for hc and pr,for abhira..... but.................

Asthetic thumbnail

https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1620701585696501760?s=20&t=H1VeevWBenr0aILfAyFEPw 

So much promotion, impressed but Sitara only tags harshad😂😂😂not even pranali 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This reminds me of the promotions they did when Abhimanyu is on the way to kasauli.. it means that are they gonna come face to face again in the coming days with some major drama 🤔

ammygurl thumbnail

Yaar I somehow understand and empathize with Akshara’s POV. She is not at fault here, I understand her concern for her SON who she knows would definitely be taken away if Abhi comes down to it.

People do crazy things in anger. Both Abhi-ra are examples of it. She is reacting to the actions Abhi did six years ago.

As for nayi ladki for Abhi, don’t care. Just make HC bleed his angst and give him an oscar.

Asthetic thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BhaviPaharia/status/1620730054807539712?s=20&t=FC4UrG86JlcXad0Z_r8VGA 

Ab ye kuchh zyada nhi hai,jo isne bola hai..........

i just meant if they have abhinav for Akshara now(although I would never want that) so Bring a good hearted beautiful girl for abhimanyu as well

Edited by Asthetic - 1 years ago
ammygurl thumbnail

IS THIS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE TRUE?

Abhira is not endgame? :(

Asthetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammygurl

IS THIS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE TRUE?

Abhira is not endgame? :(

Sai and virat of ghum are also the end game but u know the story of ghum........😂😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Asthetic

Abhinav's dialogues were nice and stating the facts but then again she again persuaded him to think everything is real and is perfect,i don't understand what is she doing,she is giving these false hopes to the guy....and sooner or later she will definitely know that abhinav loves her then what.....i believe they r going here with the ranveer sirat type of track,and in her anger i believe she may even marry him for real this time,her dialogues and everything suggest that.....also looks like she has a soft corner for him now🤷🤷

That depends on how abhinav takes the truth.. i guess he has been quite decent after knowing the truth abt abhimanyu being akshus ex husband....he always respected aksharas choice   ...

Abhinav never demanded anything from akshu in return ... ..if they choose to butcher him like abhimanyu, it's a diff story .