Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Not by Abhi's logic at least. 

She said biology doesn't make someone a father because a father is a man who fulfills all responsibilities and makes their child feel secure and loved. Abhi argued the same so many times. From refusing to call Harsh any fatherly term like Dad or Papa to wanting to never see him again, he's always argued the same. 

Now, Akshara has no right to terminate his parental rights without informing him, his consent or court-mediated decisions, she is doing what Abhi taught her to do. When Neil was rightfully distraught and angry with Manjari for hiding his paternity, Abhi justified his mother and kept saying, "Neil, understand her, she loves you etc." How is what Akshara did any different than Manjari hiding Neil's identity? How can Abhi fight that logic when he condoned it before? 

As much as I want to be team Akshu on this one, I mean I couldn't forgive him that easily despite how genuine that apology was, I hate seeing Abhi in the precap, it's heartbreaking. I honestly know how to describe it except I want to give him a hug, just so he stops shaking and withering. It hit him so hard, he looks like an addict in severe withdrawal. Harshad, you're phenomenal. 

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Akshu is finally found peace with abhinav who respects and trust her... Unlike Abhi or the gorillas who never treated her a part of family, she has a small yet beautiful family why spoil it for some people who dint even treat her as human

People who are parents have great responsibility towards the child and I really doubt that Abhimanyu would have fulfilled his duties as a father well when he enjoys being brain washed by his mother Abhinav on the other hand is doing more for Abhir. Abhir is a happy child because of Abhinav why ruin it for the child. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I felt so sad for Abhimanyu today after watching precap.. HC, no words to describe his acting.. whatever the awards are there in ITV, let him brag all of them. 

Yes, what you said is right.. everyone is getting their karma back.. Abhimanyu and Akshara through Abhir. 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

I know Akshara wouldn’t have it any other way - she’s grateful for Sirat and loves Naira more than anything but a part of me wonders if she’s trying to recreate her childhood with Abhir. Had Sirat, Kartik and the Goenkas informed her more about Naira in her childhood, the shock of Sirat being her stepmom wouldn’t have impacted her as it did. It wouldn’t let Neela poison Aarohi and Akshara wouldn’t have her identity stolen from her (first her identity of being Nairas daughter was hidden from her and after Sirats death, Aarohi stole her right to identity as Sirat’s daughter). 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry I didn't feel anything for him in the precap. 

Why this depression now  ? 

Bec akshu moved on?

Bec akshu moved on AND had a baby too? 

Bec akshu moved on AND had a guy as a husband who loves her AND respect her AND also thinks rationally AND is a nicer guy compared to abhimany ? 

Bec akshu is happy without him? Bec he realized akshu CAN be happy without him? 

What a loser.  What A LoSer. 

All these years he didn't ponder upon that night ? The girl he claimed to love so much , he didn't care to know if she is okay . Abhi suddenly tsunami aa gaya emotions ka ? Nopes . Suffer abhimanyu suffer. 

Akshu never ever hurted anyone intentionally..she is not that person who will hurt anyone . And you abhimanyu are  a person who doesn't stop hurting people around you. See the basic difference. 

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What Abhi did 6 years ago was horrible. It wasn't even the decision of divorce etc. It was the fact of the one sided rant and not allowing Akshu to say anything and then just sign the divorce papers and turned his back on her as she left. Not one ounce of sympathy as a human being and not one shred of decency as a doctor knowing his ex wife had just had a miscarriage.

The writers took Abhi very low that day. So low it is hard to see him crawl back up. Because even in Kasauli he was crying but his dialogues where all about him and his pain and seeing Akshu having "moved on". It was one thing if they played it bittersweetly and him being happy for her as she found some peace. 

That is why people are angry that after all this time he still hasn't realized what he did? His sorry may have been heartfelt for his one comment. But Akshu called him out about having the final word. She's lived 6 years in guilt and accusations. 

Abhi is finally getting a taste of his own medicine. He is restless and can't think straight. Well that is what happened to Akshu that day she left Udaipur. He needs to understand where he went wrong and then own up to his mistakes.

HC has done what he can to try and make Abhi's pain understandable. But with the way his character still hasn't gotten a clue it just seems pity party crying.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

I know Akshara wouldn’t have it any other way - she’s grateful for Sirat and loves Naira more than anything but a part of me wonders if she’s trying to recreate her childhood with Abhir. Had Sirat, Kartik and the Goenkas informed her more about Naira in her childhood, the shock of Sirat being her stepmom wouldn’t have impacted her as it did. It wouldn’t let Neela poison Aarohi and Akshara wouldn’t have her identity stolen from her (first her identity of being Nairas daughter was hidden from her and after Sirats death, Aarohi stole her right to identity as Sirat’s daughter). 

The goenkas never intended to inform her it was by chance and sirats mom who told her. But Aarohi was poised by sirats mom and she turned venomous the goenkas failed to realize that had they put a stop to it akshu would not have such a pushover. 

Once akshu was married she gave her best to get accepted but the birlas too hid behind a false facade of khandani doctors abhimanyu loved akshu but to keep a relationship trust and support is necessary akshu was treated like that in birla house because abhimanyu never trusted her or supported her. He never considered her a family other wise he would have shared the pain of loosing his kids with her.. He was connected by heart but she was the one who felt them physically one statement from aarohi and they never let her speak or understand her the worst was everyone thought aarohi was correct the same aarohi who wanted to marry niel for birla name, who pretended to be pregnant. 

Even if abhinav dies akshu ain't going back to udaipur she is very clear

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

What Abhi did 6 years ago was horrible. It wasn't even the decision of divorce etc. It was the fact of the one sided rant and not allowing Akshu to say anything and then just sign the divorce papers and turned his back on her as she left. Not one ounce of sympathy as a human being and not one shred of decency as a doctor knowing his ex wife had just had a miscarriage.

The writers took Abhi very low that day. So low it is hard to see him crawl back up. Because even in Kasauli he was crying but his dialogues where all about him and his pain and seeing Akshu having "moved on". It was one thing if they played it bittersweetly and him being happy for her as she found some peace. 

That is why people are angry that after all this time he still hasn't realized what he did? His sorry may have been heartfelt for his one comment. But Akshu called him out about having the final word. She's lived 6 years in guilt and accusations. 

This...if he said this or if he was happy for her , see her  settled , I'll appreciate him for that..that's what true love is all about isn't it ? 

Going by his current behavior , he will go crazy knowing abt abir..which is not right , for abir or akshu..

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

Abhi is finally getting a taste of his own medicine. He is restless and can't think straight. Well that is what happened to Akshu that day she left Udaipur. He needs to understand where he went wrong and then own up to his mistakes.

HC has done what he can to try and make Abhi's pain understandable. But with the way his character still hasn't gotten a clue it just seems pity party crying.

I think Akshara was on the right track when she said, the apology, the timing it all seems for him. To make it easier for him to carry the burden of their fallout.  especially in the precap where his desperation for forgiveness outweighs Akshara’s needs. By calling her and asking her repeatedly, he’d be shoving their past in her face which is hurtful to both. 

But, it’s not black and white either - it’s not Akshara is right and Abhimanyu is wrong, because they both did their share.

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

I think Akshara was on the right track when she said, the apology, the timing it all seems for him. To make it easier for him to carry the burden of their fallout.  especially in the precap where his desperation for forgiveness outweighs Akshara’s needs. By calling her and asking her repeatedly, he’d be shoving their past in her face which is hurtful to both. 

But, it’s not black and white either - it’s not Akshara is right and Abhimanyu is wrong, because they both did their share.

If it is Akshu he is calling tomorrow he will get the same treatment she received 6 years ago. She will simply ignore his calls.

It is sad he has to receive the same treatment 6 years later to understand what he did. That he couldn't figure out on his own where he went wrong. Or had anyone to properly talk wirh to see both sides. Because we all know Manjari, Mahima, and Arohi played with his head and emotions.