Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ladies and gentleman, Ab Jr is living breathing proof that men look like boiled skinless potatoes without facial hair. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yash Chopra was a versatile filmmaker.  But I loved his romantic flicks too, but it's a shame that Jab Tak Hai Jaan ended up becoming his last directorial. It was such a crap film.smiley29

I am amazed they put Ranveer, Shahrukh and Amitabh in one frame as "3 generations of Stars".

I don't hate Ranveer but he is nowhere close to what Amitabh and SRK have achieved in Bollywood.

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Good to see someone point it out. I do not like Ranbir or Ranveer or any new gen guy put in same lines, categories as Amitabh or Kaka or any Khan or even any Kumar or Devgan, Roshan. They are not there yet. They may have potential but they have a long way to go. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: atominis

I am so happy that you mentioned Kaala patthar and Dharmaputra and those themes of guilt, redemption of heroes in those films. 

I was about to make a post on these.

I am glad someone else also remembered it.

I just hate it how Chopras have reduced Yash ji to a mere romantic filmmaker when he had so much more to offer and his films are not just Kabhi kabhi, Silsila, Chandni.

He himself reduced himself to swiss locales and chiffon sarees or tulip fields.

I do not like his son reducing YRF legacy to romance either when the banner has made lot more than just romantic films. 

Now adi is making action movies too

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Yash Chopra was a versatile filmmaker.  But I loved his romantic flicks too, but it's a shame that Jab Tak Hai Jaan ended up becoming his last directorial. It was such a crap film.smiley29

I am amazed they put Ranveer, Shahrukh and Amitabh in one frame as "3 generations of Stars".

I don't hate Ranveer but he is nowhere close to what Amitabh and SRK have achieved in Bollywood.

So who would you rather put there instead of Ranveer to represent the third generation?  

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

So who would you rather put there instead of Ranveer to represent the third generation?  

Anyone but Ranveer ๐Ÿ˜†

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: atominis

I am so happy that you mentioned Kaala patthar and Dharmaputra and those themes of guilt, redemption of heroes in those films. 

I was about to make a post on these.

I am glad someone else also remembered it.

I just hate it how Chopras have reduced Yash ji to a mere romantic filmmaker when he had so much more to offer and his films are not just Kabhi kabhi, Silsila, Chandni.

He himself reduced himself to swiss locales and chiffon sarees or tulip fields.

I do not like his son reducing YRF legacy to romance either when the banner has made lot more than just romantic films

You don't know yet the documentary's content...and you neither know if this will be the only tribute to Yashji on behalf of Aditya...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

If it is necessary, then I would put Hrithik there.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

You don't know yet the documentary's content...and you neither know if this will be the only tribute to Yashji on behalf of Aditya...

I thinks itโ€™s about their history. From YC career to launching Adi to YRF as it is today 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I suppose the same...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago