Dheere Dheere Se

They are 🔥!!

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

What a fab episode it was.

First of all, at this point, I can wholeheartedly tick out Raghav's help as his good natured actions. Perhaps, the man doesn't realise it, but he goes to all lengths possible to help Bhavna.

What started as pity, has started to evolve into something more profound. And surely, the man is clueless😆

I mean, when she negated his pain from the punch, the man was terribly jilted. He clearly expected her attention, as she had given to those, who were spying on him. But, she went and pin-pricked his hopes. So 😢.

And the mandir interaction was 🔥. Her constant fear clearly drives him to frustration, and the fact that if not for this fear, they could've atleast had proper interactions, exasperate him further. Raghav has expectations of Bhavna. And so he eggs her on into inviting him to shaadi. 

When he was intimidating her with those measured steps in her direction, Raghav was piping 🔥. 

(🚒 Mangwa de tu~ 🔥 par hai armaan~~~~)

Precap- Raghav Babu does not realise that getting this immersed in Bhavna's dance is so not padosi feels🤪

Also, cheers to swati🤣. I have started to love this woman's attention to them. Ye hamari wing-woman hai 💯

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome episode it was 🤩

Love Raghav’s reverse psychology technique to get Bhavna to be bold smiley16

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am all for Raghav encouraging Bhavna, but still I wish that the writers at least show one scene where Bhavna realizes how people are taking advantage of her and start putting in efforts. I mean it's like she is not getting out of that cycle of fear and submissiveness due to those stupid family members😡...but it's surely getting interesting...

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: 9staroneserials

I am all for Raghav encouraging Bhavna, but still I wish that the writers at least show one scene where Bhavna realizes how people are taking advantage of her and start putting in efforts. I mean it's like she is not getting out of that cycle of fear and submissiveness due to those stupid family members😡...but it's surely getting interesting...

She does realize and knows exactly what their true intentions are but she chooses to do nothing. If the Barsaati wasn't her late husband's dream, she would have probably let it go. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nish_vir

What a fab episode it was.

First of all, at this point, I can wholeheartedly tick out Raghav's help as his good natured actions. Perhaps, the man doesn't realise it, but he goes to all lengths possible to help Bhavna.

What started as pity, has started to evolve into something more profound. And surely, the man is clueless😆

I mean, when she negated his pain from the punch, the man was terribly jilted. He clearly expected her attention, as she had given to those, who were spying on him. But, she went and pin-pricked his hopes. So 😢.

And the mandir interaction was 🔥. Her constant fear clearly drives him to frustration, and the fact that if not for this fear, they could've atleast had proper interactions, exasperate him further. Raghav has expectations of Bhavna. And so he eggs her on into inviting him to shaadi. 

When he was intimidating her with those measured steps in her direction, Raghav was piping 🔥. 

(🚒 Mangwa de tu~ 🔥 par hai armaan~~~~)

Precap- Raghav Babu does not realise that getting this immersed in Bhavna's dance is so not padosi feels🤪

Also, cheers to swati🤣. I have started to love this woman's attention to them. Ye hamari wing-woman hai 💯

Both of them in one frame = fire!!! I love their chemistry and it's so amazing to see such talented actors interact on screen. They make a gorgeous pair (and I don't just mean in terms of looks). It's also nice to see a quiet FL and a cheerful ML for a change. Despite all the issues he had with his ex, he still remains positive and hopeful about life. 

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When there's true love or true friendship, the other person encourages you and pushes you to explore out of your comfort zone. This is exactly what Raghav is doing. He is not being afraid to criticize her of her shortcomings and is pushing her to be independent. The only other person who always encourages Bhavna and is her critic is her daughter. No one else cares enough. Raghav is on one hand feeling irritated as he can't normally speak to Bhavna (even I got irritated when she messaged him at night that she can't get out ), and on the other hand is genuinely concerned. He probably never saw a woman so submissive before yet he is kind enough to respect what she's going through but also encourage her to make a change.

Precap - Raghav is subconsciously getting drawn to Bhavna which he's not realizing ðŸ˜³. And yes only Swati can help add fuel to the fire ðŸ˜†.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: jenny156

When there's true love or true friendship, the other person encourages you and pushes you to explore out of your comfort zone. This is exactly what Raghav is doing. He is not being afraid to criticize her of her shortcomings and is pushing her to be independent. The only other person who always encourages Bhavna and is her critic is her daughter. No one else cares enough. Raghav is on one hand feeling irritated as he can't normally speak to Bhavna (even I got irritated when she messaged him at night that she can't get out ), and on the other hand is genuinely concerned. He probably never saw a woman so submissive before yet he is kind enough to respect what she's going through but also encourage her to make a change.

Precap - Raghav is subconsciously getting drawn to Bhavna which he's not realizing ðŸ˜³. And yes only Swati can help add fuel to the fire ðŸ˜†.

I think both of them are getting drawn towards each other.

Bhavna is a woman who despite being educated is an under confident person as she feels she cannot do anything correctly.

Which might be because of the fact that she has always been told that she is incapable of doing things, which in turn has made her a submissive woman.

Raghav on the other hand is like a breath of fresh air who  tells her time and again that it’s okay to not know and learn eventually.

And since he sees his mother also being a submissive in front of his father, he understands when and what  to tell her exactly to ignite the fire in her.