Debate Mansion

Welcome our New DT & An invite to IF members for Debate Mansion

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Everyone,

IF is growing as a community day by day. Various sections ranging from discussions about different TV shows along with some for general interest like Member's Lounge, BW. HW, FF, MM, DM, Sensational South, Marathi shows, Bengali shows, Private forums etc are part of this large portal, called IF.

Debate Mansion DT would like to expand reach of this section. We want members interested in Debate to participate in topics here. We are starting with 2 main steps. 

🌻~~🌻~~🌻~~🌻~~🌻~~🌻

Please join us in welcoming a new DT member

Armu4eva

🌷~~🌷~~🌷~~🌷~~🌷

We are inviting members interested in creating impact by adding topics on Current Affairs, Social Scenario, Thought provoking issues etc to join in, "Team DM", to engage members in providing their valuable inputs.

Interested members can post here or send a PM to- mnx12 

Regards

mnx12

Edited by mnx12 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

Congratulations Tanu ❤️

Armu4eva thumbnail

Thank You for this wonderful opportunity🤗

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Congratulations Tanu.👏🏻🎉🥳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Congratulations Tanu 🥳🤗

I’ve started this topic in debate mansion 2 or 3 days back but hardly got any reply. 

Where did I go wrong? 🤔

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5317329

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats to Armu4eva for getting a new section🥳

I've always felt that Debate Mansion has a lot of potential especially in today's scenario...I hope IF admins try to promote this section too

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ThandiChai

Congrats to Armu4eva for getting a new section🥳

I've always felt that Debate Mansion has a lot of potential especially in today's scenario...I hope IF admins try to promote this section too

Thanks for your views.

Our aim is to make this section highly active. Hence we want a team of interested members with various thought processes to join us for "Team DM".

Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations, ⁣❤️ Tanu for your newest responsibility at Debate Mansion as Mod. ⭐️ 

Congratulation Gif APK 1.0.7 for Android – Download Congratulation Gif APK  Latest Version from APKFab.com

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mina,❤️ I applaud you for taking the initiative to breathe fresh life into this discussion mansion, which has so much promise.

Public Forum discussion is a popular type of group activity that focuses on current events and builds arguments using both logic and evidence. 

A new topic is like a fresh seed sown on the ground of the discussion.  

In a sense, this was a launching pad for me because it was where my first interactions with IF members began.

Members were eager to share their opinions in order to advance the discussions at that time because they covered such a wide range of topics in those days. 

Happy days are here again.👏

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations Tanu di! 🤗