Katha Ankahee

Katha Ankahee -- #6 daily episode DT - Page 4

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys, i have a question for you. It's a general question. But after watching Ehsan's behaviour i thought of asking u all.

We follow some code of conducts at workplace. So i wanna know at what point we call someone's behaviour is creepy. Because handshakes, hugs, putting hands on colleagues' shoulders, sitting close to colleagues are allowed. ðŸ˜† i guess it's allowed everywhere. 

This holding hand is little too much for me. Even if u want to console. u can't hold her hands like this. ðŸ˜¡

Katha Ankahee show is not about Katha n Viaan's love story. It's all about work place harassment. aur kitna aise awkward scenes dikhayenge.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: gina24

Guess it won’t be all honky dory for Viaan also

Thodi mehnat usko bhi karni padegi with Aarav 

Ya but initial gussa toh ehsan jhelega na... Baki ka gussa dono bhai milke share kar lenge🤣🤣

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gina24

Guess it won’t be all honky dory for Viaan also

Thodi mehnat usko bhi karni padegi with Aarav 

Viaan got a little lucky by not meeting Aarav for the first time through Katha.. shuruat thodi acchi hui unlike ehsan ðŸ˜†

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Guys, i have a question for you. It's a general question. But after watching Ehsan's behaviour i thought of asking u all.

We follow some code of conducts at workplace. So i wanna know at what point we call someone's behaviour is creepy. Because handshakes, hugs, putting hands on colleagues' shoulders, sitting close to colleagues are allowed. ðŸ˜† i guess it's allowed everywhere. 

This holding hand is little too much for me. Even if u want to console. u can't hold her hands like this. ðŸ˜¡

Katha Ankahee show is not about Katha n Viaan's love story. It's all about work place harassment. aur kitna aise awkward scenes dikhayenge.

For me the line is hug... That's my boundary. Get uncomfy by such close proximities.. Everyone's boundary might be different.. Mine is this... And also girls know by a mens looks if he is being creepy or friendly.. 

Ya holding hands like this is too much definitely. It's borders on romantic undertone which I am not liking coz we know katha is super uncomfy with this... 

Everyone is saying that to whitewash viaan,audience are finding faults in ehsan. But that's not the case.. When viaan was crossing his line, we all objected and called him out on that... Now ehsan is doing same so obviously we will call him out as well.. It doesn't mean we are ok with viaan's previous behavior... Now we are seeing changes in him that is why we are ok and shipping him with katha.... Birdie people alag level pe chale jate hai so extreme they are... Birdie ghoom ke aayi toh mera sar ghoom gaya... 

Edited by Ritzzee23 - 1 years ago
amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I personally am a university student so I am not very aware of code of conducts at a professional workplace. So I will just tell my opinion about what I think of the situation in general!

I don't necessarily think that the hugs/handshakes are specifically the problem (though I think that different people might be uncomfortable with some gestures, which we very much need to be mindful of). If two colleagues are close due to their deep friendship, then perhaps these gestures are normal and even supportive. I guess the problem I have with Ehsan is his intentions; he wants to be romantically involved with Katha, but does not really respect her space at all. He kind of forces himself into her life. As I know the context behind him holding her hands (which is to be romantically involved with her), I find his gestures to be ingenuine and disrespectful. 

There's also intuition. When you hug someone, you just know if the other person is feeling uncomfortable/awkward or not; some people love gestures like hugs and some don't. And it's important to sense the discomfort and back away. 

The hand holding in the promo was uncomfortable for me; if Ehsan truly cared about Katha, he would have sensed the discomfort and backed away. 

Edited by amrapali2 - 1 years ago
Ritzzee23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshitu_20

Viaan got a little lucky by not meeting Aarav for the first time through Katha.. shuruat thodi acchi hui unlike ehsan ðŸ˜†

Ya that is what I was saying... Viaan katha ka gussa toh jhel hi raha hai, aarav ke gusse se toh use thodi rahat milegi.. Woh ehsan jhel lega.. Pyaar kiya hai toh tolerate karna toh padega na ehsan beta🤣🤣

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ritzzee23

Ya that is what I was saying... Viaan katha ka gussa toh jhel hi raha hai, aarav ke gusse se toh use thodi rahat milegi.. Woh ehsan jhel lega.. Pyaar kiya hai toh tolerate karna toh padega na ehsan beta🤣🤣

ehsan unintentionally making things easier for his friend ðŸ˜†

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing it.

Ok.. and here comes the jealous Viaan. ðŸ˜† He will not tolerate Ehsan's behaviour.  Woh kuch bhi kare,par Ehsan can't touch Katha.

Even i didn't like Ehsan's behaviour, he was making Katha uncomfortable . High time for her to put a boundary. 

I am excited for tonight's episode.

katha needs to draw the line yaar -- first, he is not her friend. only he is claiming himself as friend. so she needs to make that clear. I don't think viaan is jealous -- more uncomfortable. he cannot tell ehsaan to stay away or give any advice because ehsaan would want to know why he interfering. 

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mango.falooda

katha needs to draw the line yaar -- first, he is not her friend. only he is claiming himself as friend. so she needs to make that clear. I don't think viaan is jealous -- more uncomfortable. he cannot tell ehsaan to stay away or give any advice because ehsaan would want to know why he interfering. 

Ya mango.. I don't think he is jealous as of now. Uncomfortable he is but he can't interfere between them so getting irritated I think... Jealousy or love is out of question for viaan now... 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

But i saw a scene where ehsaan character is scolding Viaan for thinking ehsaan still has feeling for katha. He says he only thinks of her a friend.

I also saw a scene where Viaan is being possessive / jealous and checking katha phone if she is saying the truth.

Katha got upset that he is checking her phone when she is sleeping.

No body is a saint there

No one is saint but keep proposing wife’s bestie is very bad .. Every conflict between ML & FL he will rush to propose and when FL ask how can you fo tjis to my besties he  will tell that he can dumb her any time no feeling for her like he feels for FL

One day FL will loose  it an shout him the only man she will ever love is ML but we are not sure what route Indian version will take 

After that he will gain his senses by the time Rewa will be in to deep depression , will have miscarriage , will turn in to drug addict & alcoholic who will be the kind wjo absconds from rehabilitation and entire relatives and friends would go for searching 

It is actually pathetic 

I am so happy that character is erased it looks like that 

Don’t want to see that suffering 

ML checking FL ‘s habd phone 

He will see one email send by another negative character purposely acting like man infatuated with FL ex college mate ... He instead of asking direct to her like a real man start checking her phone, worse keep a detective to keep an eye on her 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who does that seriously