Katha Ankahee -- #6 daily episode DT - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

🤣🤣🤣 Mediator 🤣🤣🤣he will be the opposite ..... 

He will turn green with jealousy will create trouble 

He will tell himself “ how can Viaan get Katha he don’t  deserve her “

Kind of self pity 

Since people say Eshan & Rewa last time 

OG was worse , he will be the boy friend of her bestie ( Rewa) still keep on proposing FL .. worse Rewa ( Katha’s Bestie) would know 

She ( GF) fall in to major depression and drug abuse 

It is great that Rewa’s character they erased 

Just imagine Eshan being BF & later husband of Rewa still fantasize  about Katha ... Keep proposing after her every fight Viaan and Katha have (Katha’s bestie suffers from low self esteem , loneliness and betrayal of Eshan) 

It is better he is this way atleast another innocent girl’s suffering we don’t have to witness , that is why Rewa’s character staying in Singapore 🤣stay there Good for her if she becomes Eshan’s partner she will have life worse than being hell’!

But i saw a scene where ehsaan character is scolding Viaan for thinking ehsaan still has feeling for katha. He says he only thinks of her a friend.

I also saw a scene where Viaan is being possessive / jealous and checking katha phone if she is saying the truth.

Katha got upset that he is checking her phone when she is sleeping.

No body is a saint there

Originally posted by Ritzzee23

🤣🤣.. Hope it goes nowhere.. She doesn't look good with him.. They look good only as buddies.. Waise bhi we kinda know the future so we don't have to worry at all😚😃

we should be glad that this isn't a kdrama -- otherwise, we will spend the episodes debating who katha should date and marry. every glance will be dissected and each side will say "see she feels for him!"... meanwhile mods will be praying "please God, make this stupid drama end so that we don't have to spend our volunteer time trying to mediate between these fans."..

but what I am saying, we should be glad that this isn't EK or gul writing the romantic journey of katha. otherwise, season 1 will be viaan. then season 2 will be re-written as katha never felt anything but it was ehsaan all the way. then season 3, will have katha having amnesia and hating both of these men and meeting another man altogether... 😂

Wow Aarav has anger issues or what

Thanks for sharing it.

Ok.. and here comes the jealous Viaan. 😆 He will not tolerate Ehsan's behaviour.  Woh kuch bhi kare,par Ehsan can't touch Katha.

Even i didn't like Ehsan's behaviour, he was making Katha uncomfortable . High time for her to put a boundary. 

I am excited for tonight's episode.

Originally posted by pomegranate

I wanted to see a Jealous Viaan but not because of ehsaan. Honestly, he is such a buffoon that I cannot take his character seriously.

It's gonna happen soon. 😆

Bold- I agree.🤣

Originally posted by gina24

Wow Aarav has anger issues or what

his reaction took me by surprise too.. kaafi upset ho gaya.. but funny part is yeh gussa ehsan pe niklega because he thinks it was ehsan who helped 😆 

Originally posted by kshitu_20

his reaction took me by surprise too.. kaafi upset ho gaya.. but funny part is yeh gussa ehsan pe niklega because he thinks it was ehsan who helped 😆 

🤣🤣now I am happy aarav mistook ehsan as the khadoos boss.. Mera viu baby bach gaya aarav ke gusse se😚😚

Guess it won’t be all honky dory for Viaan also

Thodi mehnat usko bhi karni padegi with Aarav