Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode #655

More Bhabima on the way. She is smiling, looks like she became successful in getting Prerna by her side😔

Either its Bhabima’s dukh dard peeda or its her kushi, this is all the writers care about in every episode😡

These days every other episode, only Bhabima is seen in the thumbnail.🙄 its like others don’t even exist.

B4A4A93F-3FB6-48A2-A600-6422363575F5.jpeg

Past episodes with Bhabima on the thumbnail - Synopsis Title has Suman but pucture is that of Bhabima

C11C8BC4-735D-426D-A07D-F153853B812F.jpeg

B3622AA1-334E-423D-A613-79E9E0238972.jpeg

mpks1 thumbnail

Synopsis Updated

F03E283D-E0E9-4C71-AA13-AB3BA9077B92.jpeg

It used to Bhabima and Shweta hatches a plan all these days, now Prerna has joined too😕

No one sits across and talks in this house. Even if they did Bhabima and Suman will dismiss others sorrows and grievances because for them, their sorrow is the one that needs to be addressed, others can rot in the hell hole called Kandya Niwas.

So eventually Prerna will go back to Kaneda with Krissuuuu, then why is she working hard to unite the family?  Or is she going to sacrifice Krisuuu to Shweta and leave for Kaneda for good ðŸ˜†

Now that Krisuuuu has money, Shweta is not going to let him off the hook that easily ðŸ˜†

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

The actress playing prena didn't impress me. I felt her expression to be very bland. Like mahanta she too has expressionless face. 

When will this planning and plotting end in kaandya world.

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovely2021

The actress playing prena didn't impress me. I felt her expression to be very bland. Like mahanta she too has expressionless face. 

I can’t comment on the new actress yet  but I can say that as long as Bhabima is there in the show, plotting and planning will never end that means it is never going to go away because Bhabima is not going anywhere ðŸ˜†

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Synopsis Updated

It used to Bhabima and Shweta hatches a plan all these days, now Prerna has joined too😕

No one sits across and talks in this house. Even if they did Bhabima and Suman will dismiss others sorrows and grievances because for them, their sorrow is the one that needs to be addressed, others can rot in the hell hole called Kandya Niwas.

So eventually Prerna will go back to Kaneda with Krissuuuu, then why is she working hard to unite the family?  Or is she going to sacrifice Krisuuu to Shweta and leave for Kaneda for good ðŸ˜†

Now that Krisuuuu has money, Shweta is not going to let him off the hook that easily ðŸ˜†

Bhabhi Bhabhi Bhabhi

Since Raavi is no more a Bhabhi bhakt, there has to be someone wailing the tail behind bhabhi. So here comes Dhara 2.0 . 

No consideration of solving problems from roots and apologizing is making me go all mad each passing day. 

I don't recall Bhabhi apologizing decently since the time they all have returned. She is so disinterested in acknowledgement of the reasons they went away. 

All she is doing it. 

Pizza kha lo 

Gaana ga lo 

Ek Thali me Khana kha lo 

Drama kar lo

Mera dukh manalo

Mujhe console kar lo

Mere aansu count kar lo

Mujhe hug kar lo

Blah blah blah

It's all about Family's reconsilation with Dhara and not about redemption of the actions rather blunders committed in the past. I don't think anyone is interested in that. 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mahanta ko Ata hi kya hai. It's all about her dukh dard peeda. How can other take limelight from her. She thinks without her no one can survive. She is the most pathetic character who doesn't feel guilty for her acts. She will count her sacrifice not her wrong doing to others. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mpks1

Synopsis Updated

Hain!????

Konsi painful memories bhai?? 

only stole 1 earrings pair instead of full set? ..dukh…

only stole few lakh instead of whole tijori? ..dard…

only unleashed criminal on family, asked brothers to adjust, not listen to their wives, acted as super human because splurged on shadi with shweta- his despo kitchen dream girl? …peeda… 

krissu lived his piddiest best! Ran away & now crying magarmacch ke ansoo. 

Chappal chindi kahin ka. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Looks like another borefest character in the show. She will be BhabhiMaa's latest minion. 

Will follow only BhabhMaa's orders from now on ðŸ¤”

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Noone sat and ate together even after Shiva's outburst ðŸ¤”

So what was the point of all that drama of eating together ðŸ˜†

Its like they have ran out of ideas for the show. So forcing viewers to see Bhabi's dukh dard and ansoo. ðŸ˜³

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Noone sat and ate together even after Shiva's outburst ðŸ¤”

So what was the point of all that drama of eating together ðŸ˜†

Its like they have ran out of ideas for the show. So forcing viewers to see Bhabi's dukh dard and ansoo. ðŸ˜³

Amd most importantly what was the need to shout at the top of his voice that too in front if the kids😕

How do these writers write scenes like adults  fighting and yelling at each other in front of the kids. And in one BTS video, director wants more of it, asking KD to shout and kids to act more scared😔

This is a sign of a dysfunctional family, kids growing up in Kandya Niwas will have lasting psychological problems.  
Writing and direction is horrible and  Arshad Khan is a bad director ðŸ˜”

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago