Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Godse was an idiot, his rashness costed Hindutva a lot, rather than gaining anything from his killing of an old man. Nehru rather used it to dismantle all the Hindutva movement.

Gandhi was a very self centred senile man. He wanted Hindus and Sikhs to take the slaughters without any retaliation.

Aajkal ke secular k chodo ko toh sirf Hindu hi galat lagta hai. Yeh soch wahi Gandhi k chutyap se suru huwa hai, that we should always forgive. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I hoped for a member review of the movie...

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ur-Miserable

Godse was an idiot, his rashness costed Hindutva a lot, rather than gaining anything from his killing of an old man. Nehru rather used it to dismantle all the Hindutva movement.

Gandhi was a very self centred senile man. He wanted Hindus and Sikhs to take the slaughters without any retaliation.

Aajkal ke secular k chodo ko toh sirf Hindu hi galat lagta hai. Yeh soch wahi Gandhi k chutyap se suru huwa hai, that we should always forgive. 

@bold — More than 5000 Chitpavan Brahmins were massacred in Maharashtra in retaliation after Godse killed Gandhi. So you are right. Hindus ended up losing and still are losing. 

@blue — exactly. Godse made Gandhi more famous. Onus of secularism lies with Hindus. Thanks to Gandhi ji. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I hoped for a member review of the movie...

The main actors are actually quite good (mainly the protagonist and antagonist) but the screenplay and script is rushed at the end and at the beginning it goes off in some weird tangent about a first love and all that. I honestly think this is one of Santoshi's worst works but I haven't seen all his stuff. I think they could have made a better movie with the lead actors. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Vimal. You somehow affirm my impression...

When I read the first announcement of the movie (in combination with the trailer release), I somehow feared that Santoshi either pushed himself or was pushed to release this movie at the same time Pathaan would release and therefore would not deliver neither the kind of story nor the quality one knows he can bring.

What a waste of talent...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

@bold — More than 5000 Chitpavan Brahmins were massacred in Maharashtra in retaliation after Godse killed Gandhi. So you are right. Hindus ended up losing and still are losing. 

@blue — exactly. Godse made Gandhi more famous. Onus of secularism lies with Hindus. Thanks to Gandhi ji. 

Not just Chitpavan, all Brahmins were targeted. My Nanaji's house was burnt down and everything looted. He had to run with his family to save their lives and was told never to return to the town again.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

@bold: bohot zyada hogaya hai. Kuch bhi?🤦🏻‍♂️