Sure The Promo Looked Good His Long Hair Doesn't Suit Him

He Was Better In Hero Which Was A Good Show

Maybe If He Cuts His Hair Then He Might Suit The Part

I Won't Compare Him And Sheezan They Are Different Actors 

Wish The Best For Both Abhishek And Sheezan In The Future

Posted: 1 years ago

I havent watched any of Abhishek's show till now ๐Ÿ˜ต

and Youtube is keeps recommending me Ali baba chapter 2 episodes ๐Ÿค”

And i saw few scenes (again, although i dont want to) why no one recognizes him as Ali, why did he disguise himself as someone else? 

Why doesnt anyone  care about Marjeena? Where is she? 

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 1 years ago
Originally posted by SilverBell

In My Honest Opinion He Doesn't Suite The Role Of Ali

Sure The Promo Looked Good His Long Hair Doesn't Suit Him mujhe toh promo bhi pasand nhi aaya ๐Ÿ˜ต

He Was Better In Hero Which Was A Good Show nahi dekha yeh show , but i heard that Tunisha was the part of this show after the female lead exit 

Maybe If He Cuts His Hair Then He Might Suit The Part i doubt this :/

I Won't Compare Him And Sheezan They Are Different Actors 

Wish The Best For Both Abhishek And Sheezan In The Future my good wishes are with them 

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

And i saw few scenes (again, although i dont want to) why no one recognizes him as Ali, why did he disguise himself as someone else? 

The Makers Haven't Decided On Which Actress Will Enter The Show

I Just Watched Some Episodes Of Hero That's It

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

To answer your questions:

that blast scene with which they stopped showing Ali and marjeena, apparantly he was gravely injured and his face was injured so those monks that saved him did something that gave him a new face...people are expecting that same Ali, they dont know this face...

And apparantly Simsim broke free of her gufa by capturing marjeena after that blast and trapping her in that gufa...so now Ali wants to rescue marjeena and find simsim and until he has saved marjeena, he wont reveal his identity to anyone, not even the kids...Ali does take majeena's name often, but nobody else seem to care๐Ÿ˜› 

And yup the long hair is not a good look on abhishek, maybe they should make Ali cut his hair๐Ÿ˜†and to me sheezan wala Ali and abhishek wala Ali there is no comparison...even the character sketch changed, like that almost dying, loosing marjeena and having face change has changed him as per the story...so for me its kind of like 2 different characters...I like both...