Why are they beginning the marriage track so quick? Why can’t we see a normal day with the Brars/Mongas why can’t they explore more into the characters and their interests and social life. 
They have so much potential tracks to show. Currently we’ve just seen events and festivals not a typical normal day. No need to make the show more OTT than it already is!

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 years ago

Bruh, I have seen very less serials that dont go immediately to marriage as soon as it starts. 

But TMD taking it to next level. 

First time dekha toh love ho gaya.

Second time dekha toh shaadi ki decision le liya 👏

No words. 

No more words. 

But in OG, shaadi waali baath came at ep 8 or something. 

But honestly it's 22-23 episodes, and we are still at day 3 in TMD duniya. 

Right? A lot of shows have been doing this lately, mostly Star Plus: YRKKH 3rd gen, Imlie 2nd gen, cant remembers others on this top of my head. Honestly its annoying, this show isn't even a month old. 

You know what? It is so odd! Before we use to have to wait soooo long for weddings (ex: Geet, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Which I loved by the way, it made the wedding way more memorable, because of all they (Geet-Maan, Arnav-Khushi) went through. 

Maybe, I'll just go watch those two shows instead. LOL

Originally posted by pagalkajal

Right? A lot of shows have been doing this lately, mostly Star Plus: YRKKH 3rd gen, Imlie 2nd gen, cant remembers others on this top of my head. Honestly its annoying, this show isn't even a month old. 

You know what? It is so odd! Before we use to have to wait soooo long for weddings (ex: Geet, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Which I loved by the way, it made the wedding way more memorable, because of all they (Geet-Maan, Arnav-Khushi) went through. 

Maybe production houses can’t afford two different sets for both leads.. 😂.. so they are getting married and starts living in one house.. 

Edited by Veesam - 1 years ago

I was watching tipkyanchi rangoli recently and that show made me realize how fast paced Hindi serials have got. I mean the wedding talk only started in episode 25-26’ish and the actual wedding didn’t happen until episode 105 or so. And mind you, this wasn’t because of villian’s planning plotting , or kidnappings, or terrorist attacks. It was a gradual journey with zero problems to very few problems. 

Nowadays, in itv, the characters meet in episode 2 and get married within the first week itself. Of course I am exaggerating but yk what I mean. There is no connection to the couple, no connection to the other side characters. Basically, itv relies on shock value and annoying the audience to keep the views coming. 

Actually, it has been soo long since I have watched a proper romance drama in itv. I have many problems with Iss pyaar ko, but I liked how they never resorted to kitchen politics to drag the show. The main focus was always the couple and their romance. Actually, they had more bold romance scenes than the sanskari ones we be getting now. I am being serious, I have not seen a couple in recent times who had genuinely hot scenes you could root for. Maybe the MHRW couple, but that’s it. Where is the romance? Even the serials that promise romance uses kitchen politics and family dramas to the point where you can’t even see the leads together for weeks at time? Is the romance genre dead in itv? 

sorry for the long rant guys. But the potential of Teri meri doriyaan and what is actually became is infuriating.

Originally posted by Veesam

Maybe production houses can’t afford two different sets for both leads.. 😂.. so they are getting married and starts living in one house.. 

Lol no... The ran away couple marry in private before leads, while the lead pair in house and third lead in mandir. 

The lead pair has to marry as other two stories are connected with them. 

Originally posted by Dear.Zindagi

I was watching tipkyanchi rangoli recently and that show made me realize how fast paced Hindi serials have got. I mean the wedding talk only started in episode 25-26’ish and the actual wedding didn’t happen until episode 105 or so. And mind you, this wasn’t because of villian’s planning plotting , or kidnappings, or terrorist attacks. It was a gradual journey with zero problems to very few problems. 

Nowadays, in itv, the characters meet in episode 2 and get married within the first week itself. Of course I am exaggerating but yk what I mean. There is no connection to the couple, no connection to the other side characters. Basically, itv relies on shock value and annoying the audience to keep the views coming. 

Actually, it has been soo long since I have watched a proper romance drama in itv. I have many problems with Iss pyaar ko, but I liked how they never resorted to kitchen politics to drag the show. The main focus was always the couple and their romance. Actually, they had more bold romance scenes than the sanskari ones we be getting now. I am being serious, I have not seen a couple in recent times who had genuinely hot scenes you could root for. Maybe the MHRW couple, but that’s it. Where is the romance? Even the serials that promise romance uses kitchen politics and family dramas to the point where you can’t even see the leads together for weeks at time? Is the romance genre dead in itv? 

sorry for the long rant guys. But the potential of Teri meri doriyaan and what is actually became is infuriating.

In  Og the marriage taken place in 50 episodes of leads, so they are following the same thing. The second lead pair got married in 49 episodes later in 100 + because they married twice. The pair gets married after 200+ episodes. So what's the deal ..

And romance is not dead, viewers won't like if they keep fighting till the end, they have to show something for masala. 

Sorry, I haven’t watched the og show so didn’t know about this. thanks for clarifying it to me 🤗

I want to ask if you don’t mind me asking, in what circumstances do veer and Keerat get married? I mean is it a love marriage? 

Edited by Dear.Zindagi - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Dear.Zindagi

Sorry, I haven’t watched the og show so didn’t know about this. thanks for clarifying it to me 🤗

I want to ask if you don’t mind me asking, in what circumstances do veer and Keerat get married? I mean is it a love marriage? 

Yes, as per the story third pair is very romantic especially the Male Lead. They became bestie, were support system of the main leads. However, after marriage The third ML mom didn't accept her plus they are now showing their divorce which is not gonna happen as ML is again falling and FL has become Inspector but she is unable to express her love to him because of his mom. 

Originally posted by pagalkajal

Haina, these days they are rushing everything whether it be shaadi, leaps or kids. Plus they have to add their involuntary love triangles too