Teri Meri Doriyaann

So what’s the plan?

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Santosh and Seerat intend to hide their economic status from the Brars. But kab tak? Eventually they will come to know and may very well refuse to accept Seerat or file fraud complaint against the Mongas.

What exactly is Santosh’s plan and how is she not scared of the repercussions of her lies? 🤔 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Santosh and Seerat intend to hide their economic status from the Brars. But kab tak? Eventually they will come to know and may very well refuse to accept Seerat or file fraud complaint against the Mongas.

What exactly is Santosh’s plan and how is she not scared of the repercussions of her lies? 🤔 

Kya bakwaas ideas hain maa beti ke. 🤣

Mast beizzati hogi, I will enjoy that episode 😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

I would have enjoyed that, but fir Sahiba will save them again, which will be highly annoying for me 🤢 I really hate goody two shoes FLs who are blind to the faults in their families. Thankfully, she gives it back in spades to the Brars, so I am still interested in watching the show 

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am dreading the confrontation episode. Angad will be blaming Sahiba for all the planning and plotting most probably. 

According to him, if his clothes get wrinkled it's because of baddua from Sahiba. Daffar kahin ka. 

Pretty sure Seerat would have purred away with Swag hai jatta and Santosh would be half unconscious with Vicks caked on her maata.

Then Sahiba will have to alone listen to all of their bullshit. And I have no umeed from Keerat because she keeps mum unless she is alone or is yelling at Veer. 

And Ajeet and taiji basically non-existent. So it really gonna be just Sahiba against the Brars. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope at least Darji and Beejj stand up for Sahiba Only they know her goodness since they are already impressed with her. Mandeep better not be a typical saas I can already sense negativity from her. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivaShumbo

I am dreading the confrontation episode. Angad will be blaming Sahiba for all the planning and plotting most probably. 

According to him, if his clothes get wrinkled it's because of baddua from Sahiba. Daffar kahin ka. 

Pretty sure Seerat would have purred away with Swag hai jatta and Santosh would be half unconscious with Vicks caked on her maata.

Then Sahiba will have to alone listen to all of their bullshit. And I have no umeed from Keerat because she keeps mum unless she is alone or is yelling at Veer. 

And Ajeet and taiji basically non-existent. So it really gonna be just Sahiba against the Brars. 

Yep, this sounds just about right. It's let's blame Sahiba for everything. I wanted to smack Angad! 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kuch nahin Hain. Both mother and daughter are idiots who think they can somehow lie about their rich lifestyle and be able to hide it forever. 

They can’t just top the act till marriage. But they don’t care about that. They have their own personal ATM - Sahiba. They will take all the house’s karcha and use it for their clothes, makeup, gifts, etc etc. 

Then, when they have to live in the streets, the mataji will blame her husband for not being rich Kuch bhi. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dear.Zindagi

Kuch nahin Hain. Both mother and daughter are idiots who think they can somehow lie about their rich lifestyle and be able to hide it forever. 

They can’t just top the act till marriage. But they don’t care about that. They have their own personal ATM - Sahiba. They will take all the house’s karcha and use it for their clothes, makeup, gifts, etc etc. 

Then, when they have to live in the streets, the mataji will blame her husband for not being rich Kuch bhi. 

I don't understand Bengali but I watched some episodes of the OG to understand. Good lord, kya beizzati hui maa-beti ki but they don't learn anything. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Kya bakwaas ideas hain maa beti ke. 🤣

Mast beizzati hogi, I will enjoy that episode 😆

Waiting tbh.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope at least Darji and Beejj stand up for Sahiba Only they know her goodness since they are already impressed with her. Mandeep better not be a typical saas I can already sense negativity from her. 

Grandparents, uncle and aunts supports her. Except the antagonists family and MIL. I will not say about ML... Because his anger will be justified.