Posted: 1 years ago

I was wondering why no one made a topic on this. Enough BS of Priyanka, Tina and all. Lets have fun, Archana all of a sudden has turned shayar and it isn't that bad. 

Originally posted by locopoco

I was wondering why no one made a topic on this. Enough BS of Priyanka, Tina and all. Lets have fun, Archana all of a sudden has turned shayar and it isn't that bad. 

For you

https://twitter.com/Annabananaxe/status/1618301500241088515?s=20&t=RoIu79asXVSMaRgIYs2Qxw

I am enjoying her shayari session rather than gala phadke chikna chillana of Priyanka shiv Nimmo sumbul 

I don't like her shayari may be cause I'm authentic shayari lover but she's entertaining and way better than she was before. 

Originally posted by locopoco

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1618277521652420612?s=20&t=4OqsT4Vd2hHLZNRC1zqdvg

This girl really knows how to pan the cameras & stay relevant without any support. She was racking up irrelevant fights when no one else was and now when everyone else is fighting she's doing shayari. She's always doing something or the other to look different from the rest of the pack.

She's the real Ekla chalo re!!!

I am into poetry parr Archana ki shayaris I feel are just okayish, liked the one she made for herself though, it was sad but nice

she s gonna do ENGLISH shayari now ... she said in LF-

Yes this shayeri that only Pri snd Tina enjoys! Not mandli 

They are making faces on her shayeri. At least 3 girls are having fun and laughing 😆 

Yes I like her this side but still say she is in the wrong group ,they will ditch her any day or time they just wants the numbers and using her .