Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Parth warns Shef: Epi Air Date: Jan 26 2023 - Page 2

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Abhi will just hear AbhiNav’s “humari shadi real hai” 

and confirm she’s moved on. 

This content was originally posted by: sunshining

So it is Kairav rescuing Shefali and Mahima will spew venom on Kairav again. Atleast new Kairav will give it back to her. Whatever it is let’s hope birla zoo does not eat up most of the SS and we are spared from manic manju's bashan to Shefali.

Kasauli screens may be just Abhi-Nav drunk scenes and we know nothing will come out of it. Expected a little more dhamaka today being thursday, but drag fest appears to be continuing. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So it is Kairav rescuing Shefali and Mahima will spew venom on Kairav again. Atleast new Kairav will give it back to her. Whatever it is lets hope birla zoo does not eat up most of the SS and we are spared from manic manju's bashan to Shefali.

Kasauli screens may be just Abhi-Nav drunk scenes and we know nothing will come out of it. Expected a little more dhamaka today being thursday, but drag fest appears to be continuing. 

so Khamosh Kasanova kairav and sensible shefali chalega anything better than sharmaji, MMMM and her new  disciple ( the goddess) 

Like I said on the other thread tired of sharmaji ke haseen sapne and MM ke darawane sapne

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Happy Republic Day to you too Ash 

🤗Thank you for opening a new thread 

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can never make out the intent of his messages. Who is he trying to convince?

What makes you think it is related to TRP Deepthi. Birdapp is speculating he is talking about Dimri😒

first 3 lines looks like he is  def targeting someone weather dimri or someone else. Last 3 line he is talking about team work and stuff so guess it may be trp . 😉 

IAMHope thumbnail

I remember there was a conversation around this - he said something sue kar dena. Tumhari taraf se main ladunga. Anyone remember the details? Please share!

https://twitter.com/ImSonia_10/status/1618353391792689154?s=20&t=kGYCVj0Rg0nXdknpGnShCQ

IAMHope thumbnail

I would love the pairing - Shef & Kv. Shef should leave Parth. 

So it is Kairav rescuing Shefali and Mahima will spew venom on Kairav again. Atleast new Kairav will give it back to her. Whatever it is lets hope birla zoo does not eat up most of the SS and we are spared from manic manju's bashan to Shefali.

Hopefaith thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAMHope

Abhi will just hear AbhiNav’s “humari shadi real hai” 

and confirm she’s moved on. 

and then will either OFFER himself or be SCOOPED UP 😆 and we all will watch the fun 

Serious question since the last few weeks I have been hearing it depends on trps 

sometimes I hear people ( Sarah) / say better the trps less cringe, trps dip more cringe,

now it’s better the trp will lead to continue, extend sharmaji s chr, add AbAr mg, delay truth reveal, 

lower trp they will get leads together

I am confused 

Anyone can answer 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Hopefaith

and then will either OFFER himself or be SCOOPED UP 😆 and we all will watch the fun 

Serious question since the last few weeks I have been hearing it depends on trps 

sometimes I hear people ( Sarah) / say better the trps less cringe, trps dip more cringe,

now it’s better the trp will lead to continue, extend sharmaji s chr, add AbAr mg, delay truth reveal, 

lower trp they will get leads together

I am confused 

Anyone can answer 

We know every track has a end goal. TRPs determine how long a track may run.

If the TRPs are high then they know audience has connected with the show and the current issue befallen characters is making people tune in. If the audience is connected then the track can stretch a little as they know audience is tunning in. Sometimes this help the writers to flesh out the track and do all the things they wanted to do to hopefully bring the track to a logical ending. 

If the TRPs are low then they know audience is not connecting so they may try to shock audience to get their interest back but if that fails and then they know they have to wrap up the track as quickly as possible and reunite the leads. Because they know everyone is waiting for truth to come out and leads to unite. Keeping their main leads separate and in different frames does them no good.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

Both.

Dimri is the lead creative for YRKKH so if the TRPs are high then congratulations to the leader for leading her team and the team (cast and crew).

I also think he’s praising himself empowering teams means a secure leader 

Hopefaith thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

We know every track has a end goal. TRPs determine how long a track may run.

If the TRPs are high then they know audience has connected with the show and the current issue befallen characters is making people tune in. If the audience is connected then the track can stretch a little as they know audience is tunning in. Sometimes this help the writers to flash out the track and do all the things they wanted to do to hopefully bring the track to a logical ending. 

If the TRPs are low then they know audience is not connecting so they may try to shock audience to get them back interested but if that fails and then they know they have to wrap up the track as quickly as possible and reunite the leads. Because they know everyone is waiting for truth to come out and leads to unite. Keeping their main leads separate and in different frames does them no good.

so then what Sarah was saying doesn’t hold true, so high trps don’t lead to less cringe but continue the cringe