Abhi's reaction knowing Abhir as his son and what all Akshu faced - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Anu234

What would be abhi's reaction knowing that truth and how he is gonna take it. What you all  feel ? What could be his reaction?

Another blame game and angry, possesive abhimanyu again.... 

Akshara es baar is like no nonsense aise hei toh i think voh abhimanyu ko sunayi jaruri when he will start with his blame game 

Originally posted by Dhvani85

Agreed. In season 1 they shifted from typical conservative mentality to somewhat modern mindset (not fully though) . But this Khandani Doctor family is still living in 80s

In my experience Rajasthani Marwari families are typically orthodox. 

Naira too got the same crap during kairav separation when she went to Goa bcoz of kartik...

He came back and put a case on naira and again made her character dhila...these hero's and their so called mother's got no chill in this serial...🥱

What would be abhi's reaction knowing that truth and how he is gonna take it. What you all  feel ? What could be his reaction?

He will ask mataji, mom what should i do? can i give divorce one more time? or will get anry Kyon? kyon?

definitely will accuse Akshu more. After spending that much time with Abhir if he doesn't feel a pinch what we can expect from him? Even while leaving he didn't get his yadein nor feel any connection. 

Karthik even though he doesn't know Kairav is naira's son still used to feel the connection. 

Roohi and Arohi ki bina kuch bhi nahi dikh raha hai.

He will shout in his angry (read : Screechy) voice. Tumne mere bete ko mujhse cheen liya. Kyun Akshara Kyun? 

Makers’s may surprise us and he may emotionally manipulate Akshara. 

Akshara will give Abhir to him. Abla naari types. She is dumb too. 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

He will shout in his angry voice. Tumne mere bete ko mujhse cheen liya. Kyun Akshara Kyun? 

Makers samay surprise us and he may emotionally manipulate Akshara. 

🤣🤣

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

He will shout in his angry voice. Tumne mere bete ko mujhse cheen liya. Kyun Akshara Kyun? 

Makers samay surprise us and he may emotionally manipulate Akshara. 

She won't give him to anyone eventually they might co parent with abhi for abhir and then reunite. But yes Akshara is much strong now not like tha one who was 6 year's ago and ab jaise Akshara manage kar rahi hei sab her house and abhir and being responsible also we can't even call her abla nari as it's about her child also now.

She won't give him to anyone eventually they might co parent with abhi for abhir and then reunite. But yes Akshara is much strong now not like tha one who was 6 year's ago and ab jaise Akshara manage kar rahi hei sab her house and abhir and being responsible also we can't even call her abla nari as it's about her child also now.

she may be strong right now idk but going by her previous character graph she will run back to abhi and Manjiri yelling maaaaaa and she will be like I need my abhi ki khushi mera pota. Or yeah they will reunite and sob fest will continue.