Bigg Boss 16

Cheap and Pathetic behaviour - Page 5

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LoLo

They are all disgusting men and their behavior is purposeful and mean!  Wasn’t everyone calling Tina and Priyanka mean girls just the other day?  Why the double standard?  Frankly the extension was a mistake, because these people are sick to death of each and tbh I’m sick to death of them too.  I don’t even care who wins.  I just want this show to be over!

Btw Nimrit talking about Priyanka breaking the rules talking about nominations forgets how the sickening bully gang plotted with their “Sir” Sajid to oust Ankit, and laughed when Priyanka cried upon his exit.  I really have never seen a group of people who I collectively dislike on so many levels.  I mean I actually don’t like any of these people.  I do want Priyanka to win, but at the end of the day Ankit and Abdu were the only nice people in this whole house.

. 👏👏  Couldn’t agree more. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Woh bhee captaincy mein. BB kooch bhee karley. Nimmo is hell bent on proving ke khairaateee mein meeeleee cheezeey bhee theeek se naheen kar sakteee 😂😂😂😂

Hahahah....sahi h..🤣🤣

shiiny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SamSanta

Let them be! Its shows their mentality. This house is just full of hypocrites. They say PCC is a bully but their actions portray the way. 

+1

shiiny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ak47-

@bold : ikr... Had to mute my TV...sadly only PCC is called out for it

True. 😕

shiiny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bluekohl

Did you see that yesterday 'abla dukhi nar' session yesterday...I's like DAMN!!!

Shiv is so misogynist it's not even remotely hidden, does he think covering up women means you respect them? No dude, it just means you respect only certain kinda women, who're upto your standard of what a woman should be. The day he said his fav women are the ones in kabir singh movie, I's sure of his character.

Then Shalin, undoubtedly he was involved in all the violence, again that aggression isnt normal. If that's what happens in front of camera, then just how bad it could be, nd he's a master manipulator. 

MC, it's astounding how he got away w so much. 

They've men like this in that home, and then the audacity to say that women play ' women card'. 

💯 Agreed!

shiiny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bluekohl

Dude has no personality whatsover. I'm just shocked people think that he's winning qualities. Out of all BB contestants, undoubtedly he's the one who's seen the show, even done it before, and yet he can't handle this. He just looks more awful everyday. 

How did he win w bb marathi? And honestly w sajid they looked better, without him mandali comes out muchh worse.

I'm just shocked how did I think he can be a winner. He was good in the 2nd & 3rd week but after that he kept going down. 

@bold- Right. 

shiiny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Well woh to pehlee se heeen aisaaa hain. But i will be remiss if I don’t mention Tina ka ending sentence “aisaa to Mainey kabheee kisseee ke saaath naheen keeyaaa”. Madam. You are far fare worse. Shiv mein lack whatever (and he does) but Tina has spewed only poison and toxicity on this show. #vishkapyaaala. 

Nice point

🤣 🤣

shiiny thumbnail

Kaam shuru kar do🤣

shiiny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoLo

They are all disgusting men and their behavior is purposeful and mean!  Wasn’t everyone calling Tina and Priyanka mean girls just the other day?  Why the double standard?  Frankly the extension was a mistake, because these people are sick to death of each and tbh I’m sick to death of them too.  I don’t even care who wins.  I just want this show to be over!

Btw Nimrit talking about Priyanka breaking the rules talking about nominations forgets how the sickening bully gang plotted with their “Sir” Sajid to oust Ankit, and laughed when Priyanka cried upon his exit.  I really have never seen a group of people who I collectively dislike on so many levels.  I mean I actually don’t like any of these people.  I do want Priyanka to win, but at the end of the day Ankit and Abdu were the only nice people in this whole house.

Shiv said & did so many cheap things in today's epi. Especially, mentioning Sidharth wasn't required at all. 

Nimrit talking about breaking the rules . 🤣 

Wasn't it mean to ask mandali members to eat in 2-2 plates so that Priyanka has to wash more plates ? Oh yes, mandali are pure souls. Mean, evil,loud bas Priyanka hi hai .