Cheap and Pathetic behaviour - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

let’s be honest. Ablaaa mard to hain na. Warnaa sirjeee sirjeee ka chant poooree season aur dandvat pranaam kaun kartaaa hain. 🙈🤔🙈🤔🙈

Awaiting sunny ka swaagat swag se to make another super se oooper hit thread. 

this thread is gonna get exciting very soon.... Saare lakshan dikh rahe hai!! 🤭🤭🤭

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Hypocrisy and bb contestants go hand in hand.... One needs to simply ignore all tht!!! 

haan. Someone just told me in fact. Aaaj kal shiuu and Mc are walking hand in hand also. 

Originally posted by MSgayatri

this thread is gonna get exciting very soon.... Saare lakshan dikh rahe hai!! 🤭🤭🤭

Ha isko exciting banane ko zimmedari Sunny paaji or Jasoos ji k h🤣

Originally posted by Bluekohl

Tbh i never liked him after 2 weeks, esp in that 'shut up'. Decent men do not argue like this w anyone, esp women and he showed his colors. Guy's too aggressive, misogynist and rn he's just way too bothered after Salman wkv. upar se koi kaam ka promise bhi nahin dekar gaya🤪nimmo ko bhi mil gaya...gazab beijjati hai.

Worse than this was nimmo's '2-2 plates mein khao' and Shalins's 'use rulayenge'. WTF! They're being actual bullies. 

And lol Shalin has lost it. ise kyon tension ho rahi hai what PriTina were doing? They're literally just having fun, no negativity, just chilling. inki kahe jali? tum bhi jakar pakad lo kisiko, tum bhi spank karlo. 

@bold- yup. This !! Nimrit judges others on their education. What kind of behaviour is this ? 2-2 plates me Khao  isn't this bullying.

Shalin is so worried about why are they laughing,why are they doing this or that,😡 can't they just have fun? And he was like "National Television pe ye sab acha lagta hai kya" like really? 🤣

Originally posted by iknoweverything

Shiv is the biggest hypocrite in the house.

Khud bolta hai shakal par mat jao and friends body shame kare toh chup rehta hai.

Dusron ko bolta khud muddon main ghusta hai.

Ek jan par 5 log mat chado bolta hai and mandali main ghumta hai.

He evicted archana after so much planning and usne rone par daya nahi ki.

And ab yeh sab karke he talks about humanity.

Well said. 👏

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

let’s be honest. Ablaaa mard to hain na. Warnaa sirjeee sirjeee ka chant poooree season aur dandvat pranaam kaun kartaaa hain. 🙈🤔🙈🤔🙈

Awaiting sunny ka swaagat swag se to make another super se oooper hit thread. 

Lo ham aa gaye😎

Originally posted by shiiny

@bold- yup. This !! Nimrit judges others on their education. What kind of behaviour is this ? 2-2 plates me Khao  isn't this bullying.

Shalin is so worried about why are they laughing,why are they doing this or that,😡 can't they just have fun? And he was like "National Television pe ye sab acha lagta hai kya" like really? 🤣

Woh bhee captaincy mein. BB kooch bhee karley. Nimmo is hell bent on proving ke khairaateee mein meeeleee cheezeey bhee theeek se naheen kar sakteee 😂😂😂😂

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago

They are all disgusting men and their behavior is purposeful and mean!  Wasn’t everyone calling Tina and Priyanka mean girls just the other day?  Why the double standard?  Frankly the extension was a mistake, because these people are sick to death of each and tbh I’m sick to death of them too.  I don’t even care who wins.  I just want this show to be over!

Btw Nimrit talking about Priyanka breaking the rules talking about nominations forgets how the sickening bully gang plotted with their “Sir” Sajid to oust Ankit, and laughed when Priyanka cried upon his exit.  I really have never seen a group of people who I collectively dislike on so many levels.  I mean I actually don’t like any of these people.  I do want Priyanka to win, but at the end of the day Ankit and Abdu were the only nice people in this whole house.

Originally posted by LoLo

They are all disgusting men and their behavior is purposeful and mean!  Wasn’t everyone calling Tina and Priyanka mean girls just the other day?  Why the double standard?  Frankly the extension was a mistake, because these people are sick to death of each and tbh I’m sick to death of them too.  I don’t even care who wins.  I just want this show to be over!

Btw Nimrit talking about Priyanka breaking the rules talking about nominations forgets how the sickening bully gang plotted with their “Sir” Sajid to oust Ankit, and laughed when Priyanka cried upon his exit.  I really have never seen a group of people who I collectively dislike on so many levels.  I mean I actually don’t like any of these people.  I do want Priyanka to win, but at the end of the day Ankit and Abdu were the only nice people in this whole house.

Dittoo. Mandali is so evil and so merciless. I absolutely hate them all.