Posted: 1 years ago

Bb is this very weird. Main reason for me its his favorism towards contestants. Yes contestantS not 1 but many. And i mean the favors bb gives not by house mates

Sajid - getting food / didnt get voted out every time no nominations.

Tina - info about her dog. Going out and coming back watching everything. Every time getting saved (the weird convos demanding something from bb)

Sumbul - her dad comes 2 times and gives info. (One on the phone)

Priyanka - comes with a friend is never alone in the tasks and nomination (until ankitexit)

Nimrit - is the first captain ( i think if im jot wrong in previous seasons the one who enters first is the 1st captain) getting ticket to finale week.

Stan getting bubas clothes /having a concert at bb

Archana going out coming back?

Shiv - has a experience of bbmarathi?

So imo all of them get some favors only the one who you support you dont see the favorism towards them

Ps fill in if I forgot some one or some thing

And shalin i think chicken? 

You forgot few things:

1. Pizza party to mandali especially to Nimrit even when she was not on hunger strike

2. Free pass to discuss nominations for mandali members

3. No bashing in weekend

4. All tasks favouring mandali 

Nimrit definitely has the finale contract and nothing can convince me otherwise! Freeloader phokatiya getting everything on platter whose whole game has been uttering "Priyanka" like a parrot!
BB knows if this weak fake lawyer comes under nomination she will be kicked immediately as bots not exactly effective in main voting! So they are protecting the vileness and negativity ki devi! 😂

Edited by bhanu27 - 1 years ago

Yea chicken had threatened BB that he will tell people about MG or whatever it is called. Nimrit has to be justifiable as Ekta’s heroine and that’s why she is being carried to the finale. I think Sumbul is in the same boat as they have to announce the new nagin in finale. 

Good topic but then exactly the samething happened people starting ranting on Nimrit. It's all the same, whether you get your support system from outside when others are trying to deal with strangers to people allowed to watch episode and interact with loved ones in between the game. It's all favoritism. 

I don't understand why people blame PCC for bringing in Ankit... It was channel who approached him. I would say it was a DISADVANTAGE for BOTH initially coz they were held responsible for each other's actions. Ankit was judged for sitting with nimrit after her fight with PCC, he only interacted with people who were on good terms with PCC afterwards. Ankit's lack of interest was blamed on PCC dominating. Can't recall other special favours just done for Priyankit (their special "favours" were only mocking/humiliation & manipulation) which other HMs were never bestowed with. 

Originally posted by locopoco

Good topic but then exactly the samething happened people starting ranting on Nimrit. It's all the same, whether you get your support system from outside when others are trying to deal with strangers to people allowed to watch episode and interact with loved ones in between the game. It's all favoritism. 

Support from outside or support from inside doesn't matter...what truly matters is the support of the makers &  it's clearly visible that Nimrit has that. And that support hasn't been earned by her through her actions or contribution on the show but has been there since the start. Fingers will definitely be pointed. 

Butvl Priyanka deserved the support system that she had for 15 weeks. I guess yes. 

Originally posted by locopoco

Butvl Priyanka deserved the support system that she had for 15 weeks. I guess yes. 

I wonder how does a discussion on Nimrit invariably end up on Priyanka... 

Just to clarify, BB has been roping in couples as contestants every season.So it's nothing new this time around. 

S1 Anupma Verma& Aryan vaid 

S2 Rahul Mahajan & Payal Rohatgi

S3 Tanaaz & Bakhtiyar Irani 

S4 Niketan Madhhok & Karishma Kotak 

S5 All women season

S6 Delnaaz & Rajeev 

S7 Shilpa & Apurva Agnihotri 

S8 Rahul & Dimpy Mahajan 

S9 Kishwar Merchant & Suyash

S10 11 & 12 had commoners 

S13 Sidharth & Rashmi 

S14  Rubina & Abhinav 

I hope this will put an end to this discussion once and for all.