Posted: 9 days ago

Shiv is cheap he exposed himself that pcc used to say ki woh word pakd ke saamne waalon ko neecha dikhata h. When pcc said to sumbul that jb mujh akeli par sab chadte h tb Kahan the he said pcc is trying to be Siddharth Shukla he brought his name even though pcc said not to take his name he has no respect such a cheap thought 

Edited by marshi - 9 days ago

They don't stop chanting S13 contestants. Since the beginning they are saying Sidnaz banna hai sabko yahan.

Archana (wants attention and drama like shehnaz)

The other day Shalin was saying " I hear you shehnaz" and started singing "Wha a boring day" just like her.

They need to stop bringing up their names. Specially Sid's name. Have some respect for someone who is gone. Do something yourself your own so that you will be remembered for your own actions. 

Edited by Moon-Sparkle - 9 days ago

Yeh ek Salman ne usko.kya kehdiya ki yeh pagal hogya this wkv he is surely gone ek toh game bhi dusre Ke liye khelrha phir Kisi Ke character per bolna baad me us insan KO naam Lana he is surely gone this wkv 

Bringing Sid name was not necessary 

Shiv👎

Exactly when it has no relation to the topic all pcc said mujhe jb sab chadte hi aur sab against hote ho uska kya and she kept on saying my le ke uska naam have some sharam . He should have respected the dead 

Weakness ki nishani hai. Bhoukla gaya hai shiv. His fakeness is revealed every day! Nothing new smiley42

Originally posted by maaneetcraze

Weakness ki nishani hai. Bhoukla gaya hai shiv. His fakeness is revealed every day! Nothing new smiley42

Exactly. He is fake top to bottom. He has no game which is why this overrated nalla is bringing Sid now!

Originally posted by Waidehi

Yeh ek Salman ne usko.kya kehdiya ki yeh pagal hogya this wkv he is surely gone ek toh game bhi dusre Ke liye khelrha phir Kisi Ke character per bolna baad me us insan KO naam Lana he is surely gone this wkv 

looks like he is traumatized, he thought he'd never get negative feedback from Salman now Shiv wants to prove that he is not just dancing aroundsmiley36

Edited by Moon-Sparkle - 9 days ago

Bigg Boss 16