Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Avoid: Srk fans and if you are planning to watch Pathaan Spoiler ahead - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Boycott if you want 

But some people wanna watch it 

exactly it’s one choice 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. Nobody dragging u outta ur home to watch or are they 😳🤣 I’m saying this to all movies 🍿 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Batao....Ek ThaTiger mein to Indian agent and Pakistani agent fall in love and run away....toh kya karein...fiction ke liye jaan de dein...🤣

honestly I didn’t read the whole thread the essays too long. I just quoted those I know !! And I think the jist is they want the movie to stick with reality 🤷‍♀️But most movies 🍿 n drama are made to enjoy n not take seriously or logically!!  

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

How is this movie pro Pakistani? They have declared pak army and isi are main villains with just one rouge isi agent helping…

I’m willing to bet Meri bachi kuchi doulat that on Pakistani alternative of these forums… Pakistani members just like the ones doing matam here are seena peeting there as well, how this movie is anti Pakistan.. how dare they show Indian man And a Muslim agent getting it on… how dare they pollute the sanctity of a Muslim women by showing her in skimpy clothing rubbing against an Indian man… and there will be jokers claiming that srk made this ANTI MUSLIM and ANTI PAK movie just to mark himself safe and to show his subservience to the fascists, as a offering to the evil lords to keep his son safe…. 🤣
srk brings out the worst in psychos from every side 🤣

He lives rent free in haters minds  from every side 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wat_up

honestly I didn’t read the whole thread the essays too long. I just quoted those I know !! And I think the jist is they want the movie to stick with reality 🤷‍♀️But most movies 🍿 n drama are made to enjoy n not take seriously or logically!!  

I stopped reading after the first page...what did one expect from this action movie???!!! A reality check???!!! How ridiculous. It's a fictive story told on screen to entertain the audience and which takes a (clever) stand against terrorism but also shows why people can be motivated to go against the own country and also work for the own country without being blinded to not see the harm that politics can do. It's about love and hate, about resilience, loyalty and hurt.

Yes, I deliberately avoid this thread...and certainly NOT because of SRK...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I stopped reading after the first page...what did one expect from this action movie???!!! A reality check???!!! How ridiculous. It's a fictive story told on screen to entertain the audience and which takes a (clever) stand against terrorism but also shows why people can be motivated to go against the own country and also work for the own country without being blinded to not see the harm that politics can do. It's about love and hate, about resilience, loyalty and hurt.

Yes, I deliberately avoid this thread...and certainly NOT because of SRK...

lol 😂 same here !! But the Khan movies get dissected like crazy !! 

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team