Member topic: What are your Valentine's day plans? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0



Gentle reminder if your partner can afford 2 Pathan tickets then he is wealthy. Ladies, note this down. 


PSA. I have still not financially recovered from Avatar 2 tickets, so please don't look at me. Thank you. 

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by FingerFetish


 

An even more gentle reminder that 1st of February is my birthday. Please dump your partners by the 30th of January and pay for my birthday gift instead. 


A gift? In this economy? The max I can do is thoughts and prayers. 

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by semantic.error



A gift? In this economy? The max I can do is thoughts and prayers. 

 

That’ll do. πŸ₯Ί

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by semantic.error



PSA. I have still not financially recovered from Avatar 2 tickets, so please don't look at me. Thank you. 


You bought avatar 2 tickets? In this economy? For how many weeks will you not be eating eggs?

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0



Janab kripya explain kare ye sab smiley36


I have done ghor tapasya of Bhole Baba "Shiv Shambhu"..... he has blessed me with a Mantar, which I have to recite from 7th to 14th Feb, bas on 14th, I will be rewarded with "Yes" from that cute Single Haseena of this forum.

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit



I have done ghor tapasya of Bhole Baba "Shiv Shambhu"..... he has blessed me with a Mantar, which I have to recite from 7th to 14th Feb, bas on 14th, I will be rewarded with "Yes" from that cute Single Haseena of this forum.


@ Bold - that's so nice. But my question is, are you targeting who I am thinking of? Or are you just going to write your proposal and tag 15 girls and see who says yes? smiley36!!!

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0



@ Bold - that's so nice. But my question is, are you targeting who I am thinking of? Or are you just going to write your proposal and tag 15 girls and see who says yes? smiley36!!!


No target, No tag.... I am toh just roaming in forum with my heart....  Let's see if any Single girl start talking to me, tab shayad koi baat ban jaaye smiley36

Posted: 2 days ago

I’m planning to setup a small business. I think I will be busy selling 🌹🌹🌹🌹🍫 🍫🍫🍫🍫 πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ and 🩴🩴🩴🩴 on that daysmiley14

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Member Topic: Shubh Dussehra, y it's member topic read on

pencil Zeal17   stackexchange 20   eye 1268

Zeal17 20 1268 3 months ago bollyqueen0
[MEMBER POLL] MEMBER WITH THE MOST TRANSPARENT & GOOD HEART ?

pencil kingkhan22   stackexchange 88   eye 3647

kingkhan22 88 3647 2 months ago wat_up
[MEMBER TOPIC]: MOST ENDEARING MEMBER FROM THE POLL OPTIONS

pencil kingkhan22   stackexchange 305   eye 10294

kingkhan22 305 10294 3 months ago la_Reine
[Member Poll] Most over-sensitive member out of these

pencil kingkhan22   stackexchange 51   eye 3291

kingkhan22 51 3291 3 months ago MinionBoss
[MEMBER POLL] Most funny ID of a member

pencil kingkhan22   stackexchange 17   eye 968

kingkhan22 17 968 3 months ago PyaasaMacchhar

Topic Info

26 Participants 269 Replies 5870Views

Topic started by bollyqueen0

Last replied by NINALOGY

loader
loader
up-open TOP