Member topic: What are your Valentine's day plans? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Gentle reminder if your partner can afford 2 Pathan tickets then he is wealthy. Ladies, note this down. 

PSA. I have still not financially recovered from Avatar 2 tickets, so please don't look at me. Thank you. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

An even more gentle reminder that 1st of February is my birthday. Please dump your partners by the 30th of January and pay for my birthday gift instead. 

A gift? In this economy? The max I can do is thoughts and prayers. 

Originally posted by semantic.error

A gift? In this economy? The max I can do is thoughts and prayers. 

That’ll do. πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by semantic.error

PSA. I have still not financially recovered from Avatar 2 tickets, so please don't look at me. Thank you. 

You bought avatar 2 tickets? In this economy? For how many weeks will you not be eating eggs?

Janab kripya explain kare ye sab smiley36

I have done ghor tapasya of Bhole Baba "Shiv Shambhu"..... he has blessed me with a Mantar, which I have to recite from 7th to 14th Feb, bas on 14th, I will be rewarded with "Yes" from that cute Single Haseena of this forum.

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

I have done ghor tapasya of Bhole Baba "Shiv Shambhu"..... he has blessed me with a Mantar, which I have to recite from 7th to 14th Feb, bas on 14th, I will be rewarded with "Yes" from that cute Single Haseena of this forum.

@ Bold - that's so nice. But my question is, are you targeting who I am thinking of? Or are you just going to write your proposal and tag 15 girls and see who says yes? smiley36!!!

@ Bold - that's so nice. But my question is, are you targeting who I am thinking of? Or are you just going to write your proposal and tag 15 girls and see who says yes? smiley36!!!

No target, No tag.... I am toh just roaming in forum with my heart....  Let's see if any Single girl start talking to me, tab shayad koi baat ban jaaye smiley36

I’m planning to setup a small business. I think I will be busy selling 🌹🌹🌹🌹🍫 🍫🍫🍫🍫 πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ and 🩴🩴🩴🩴 on that daysmiley14