Anupamaa

As expected

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As I already stated in the forum , some devki yashodha rant was going to come our way. 

And look the makers didnt disappoint at all...đź‘Ź

The sheer audacity with which she calls herself Yashodha  đź¤˘. Dil kar Raha tha screen se ghus ke is ko 10 tamache lagau. 

And the second most disgusting thing was the marital r"pe trope repetition.🤬 This show is setting low standards everyday. If kavya could see through Vanraj's tactics, shouldn't she be horrified of the man. She should have left him and filed a complaint in police. Is she also conditioned to stay silent to baa's taunts ? Why is she calling such circus her family ?? Nowadays most women especially urban opt for nuclear families. 

What is this continuous longing for love of a parivaar that only brings headaches??? 

This serial is going below the standards of even Ekta kapoor shows. I really miss watching them as a child. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All these characters are beyond redemption and nothing good can be expected from the makers. 

I'm just slightly surprised that they consistently manage to bring up the most extreme scenarios in these issues such as adopted kid's biological mother appearing to claim her, wife neglecting second husband and only caring about ex-in laws and ex-husband after divorce etc

Considering the sheer popularity of the show and the general social stigma prevalent, it could deter people from adopting or marrying someone who has divorced, which is sad.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh god. Devki Yashoda seems to be a theme of the channel

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everytime the show plays & they sing Anupamaaaa I hear DungarPamaaa

Cant unhear it now

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Everytime the show plays & they sing Anupamaaaa I hear DungarPamaaa

Cant unhear it now

The BGM is damn irritating.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't remember Yashoda fighting with Devaki or being so selfish when it came to child custody.

Anupamaa thinks she is Yashoda? She only had the child for 4 months or something, thar even she was neglecting the girl and she is calling herself Yashoda? Good joke.

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The whole situation is so weird. Anuj literally begged and pleaded for AnupaMaa to give time care and attention to their adopted daughter, and now Anupama’s acting like she is the best mother in the world.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

The whole situation is so weird. Anuj literally begged and pleaded for AnupaMaa to give time care and attention to their adopted daughter, and now Anupama’s acting like she is the best mother in the world.

That's what bothers me too! Literally with tears in his eyes in front of both families on New Year's Eve he asked, begged this woman to put their foster child first, or else she will get used to not needing her.

Now all of sudden she has her room  some where in her heart for choti and she is acting as if she is the best mother’s to this child.🤦🏻‍♀️  

Like I said  what is bothering her is that if Maya gets custody of her child, Anuj will not forgive her and she will lose her life style and cash cow. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

That's what bothers me too! Literally with tears in his eyes in front of both families on New Year's Eve he asked, begged this woman to put their foster child first, or else she will get used to not needing her.

Now all of sudden she has her room  some where in her heart for choti and she is acting as if she is the best mother’s to this child.🤦🏻‍♀️  

Like I said  what is bothering her is that if Maya gets custody of her child, Anuj will not forgive her and she will lose her life style and cash cow. 

If all this is to show them losing custody of CA and a rift between Maan or almost losing custody and Anupama finally realizing where she went wrong and how not to take CA for granted, then it might even be palatable. Otherwise it's useless showing Anupama so concerned about losing CA after what the past few weeks have shown. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They have to be one to call yourself that. Who in the show can claim a holier than thou?