Imlie

Imlie Live Updates & Daily Discussion Thread 25 Jan 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Atharva comes to meet Cheeni at the Lily restaurant as planned by Imlie.  He confronts Cheeni for lying to him about Her being Shayera and trying it steal Imlie credits. Atharva is very angry with Cheeni over this. Cheeni tries to make excuses and profess her love for him but he is too angry.
He tries to call Imlie but she refuses to take his calls thinking she better try n move on n not get involved with Atharva .She searches for the Blossoms spa as directed by the editor of BT and hunts for the criminals who run a fake currency racket. Imli manages to gain entry into the Spa and searches for the fake currency printing press and the goons who are involved. After some search she manages to take pics of all that was required as evidences. As she is trying to escape she gets noticed by the goons and there is confrontation . She fights them off, n manages to escape. Goons give her a chase . She gets locked into the sauna room . The goons lock her n turn on the heat to max . Imlie is trapped , tries to escape but is unable to . She starts feeling weak n unwell . 

She has no option but to seek help . She calls up Atharva after much deliberation. Atharva gets call from Imlie and takes the call. He is shocked and angry as Imlie narrates how she had got caught ,Moshe shares her location. Cheeni is annoyed that Arto was talking to Imli so intently and her while she was sitting before him. 

Atharva rushes off to rescue Imlie leaving Cheeni disappointed , ignored and fuming with jealous fury . Cheeni goes off to narrate her sob story n flopped plans to trap Arto with Anu . Both are disappointed, they bad mouth Imli . 

At blossoms Spa Atharva confronts Goons n reaches Imlie in sauna room and rescues her out of sauna room and offers her water to drink , they have close moments , they both fight off the goons together, soon
police arrives and fights the goons , Imli provides incriminating evidences to police, 
Police arrest the goons and thank AthLie for helping police in searching these goons whom they have been trying to arrest for a long time. AthLie ‘s efforts are appreciated. AthLie have moments of close bonding .

Precap same as yesterday 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hahaha did Imlie really think that she was going to die  how funny of her to make a video too. 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Imlie is a super-Imlie. She has been through more disasters than a soldier fighting on the border. Fire, goons, kidnapping, gunshots, robbery, cold room, hot spa, and those are only from the 5-6 episodes I watched. Soon the makers will run out of ideas. 🤞🏼
If She didn’t want atharv to come then why did she call him? This all feels so random. Some days she says she moved on, the next day she is making eyes at atharv. I don’t know why but I feel odd the amount of time she looks at him. It feels creepy.

Anyway, I have a feeling they will consummate and then cheeni will break them apart.after a few futile episodes, there will be a generation leap with a new Imlie ka boota and berry ka ped. 🥱🥱🥱

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monalidp

Imlie is a super-Imlie. She has been through more disasters than a soldier fighting on the border. Fire, goons, kidnapping, gunshots, robbery, cold room, hot spa, and those are only from the 5-6 episodes I watched. Soon the makers will run out of ideas. 🤞🏼
If She didn’t want atharv to come then why did she call him? This all feels so random. Some days she says she moved on, the next day she is making eyes at atharv. I don’t know why but I feel odd the amount of time she looks at him. It feels creepy.

Anyway, I have a feeling they will consummate and then cheeni will break them apart.after a few futile episodes, there will be a generation leap with a new Imlie ka boota and berry ka ped. 🥱🥱🥱

Both Imlie and Atharv dont know what they want ... they look so confused ..especially Arto ... atleast Imilie is busy with her spy mode on ...  Arto his career gaya tel lene ... 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: monalidp

Hopefully this show ends S3 is pathetic there is no story it’s just going round in circles. Nothing can beat S2 😭

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hopefully this show ends S3 is pathetic there is no story it’s just going round in circles. Nothing can beat S2 😭

There is no story. All three leads are super annoying. I prefer cheekushake but he won’t get much attention as the main focus is tepid ‘atthu’ baby.

Megha …idk, this is her first show I’m watching and I can’t make my mind about her. She acts well but it’s hard to relate to her from one scene to the next. 

Sad scene- ✔️ 

Happy- ✔️

In love- ✔️ 

Out of love, heartbroken- ✔️

Duniya ki satay hui patita naari - ✔️ 

Duniya ko bachanewali Superwoman- ✔️ 

What boggles my mind is she can fit all of the above in one episode very convincingly 😁😁.