Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by hari15



In nav fake world they are married. Nav told muskan he felt bad for all the lies he said. 

I think Muskan said, lie about  love story, not about marriage 

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by Veenapai


I think Muskan said, lie about  love story, not about marriage 

kuchh clearly samajh nhi aa rha,ya to they r married in real,yeah may be like hari said,this nav may be a delusional person,u know those psychotic types....may be he is living in his own world just may be

Posted: 3 days ago

Abhimanyu ke siva aur koi doctor hai hi nahi duniya me aur birla hospital ke siva aur koi hospital nahi hai.


I don't understand why abhimanyu is behaving like this after he divorced her, he should move on in his life as well.

Abhinav ki story is boring Af like his jokes. 

Edited by Bloody-Mary - 3 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Bloody-Mary


Abhimanyu ke siva aur koi doctor hai hi nahi duniya me aur birla hospital ke siva aur koi hospital nahi hai.


I don't understand why abhimanyu is behaving like this after he divorced her, he should move on in his life as well.

Abhinav ki story is boring Af like his jokes. 

that's what they want to tell......no matter what the situation is no matter how much they hurt each other the keep coming for each other, abhimanyu knows akshara is married (atleast till now it seems she is married)even then he can't resist her,as for akshara she is deeply hurt yet she loves abhimanyu and that is evident......... 

Abhinav ka to kya hi bolen bs jldi khatam ho iska character ab bohot annoying aur irritating hota ja rha hai isko dekhna 

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by Asthetic


yes,they have made it clear today,that akshara and nav are married.......she did marry him🤧🤧

she may not have married to him. 

May be his neighbour does not know about that. They think they are married but they are not so hence he is prentending. I don't think they will ruin akshara's character. May be she decided to marry him but backed off as her heart did not agree so they decided to pretend infront of everyone for the sake of abhir as if some one gets to know they can blurt out the truth accidentally.

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by firewings_diya


she may not have married to him. 

May be his neighbour does not know about that. They think they are married but they are not so hence he is prentending. I don't think they will ruin akshara's character. May be she decided to marry him but backed off as her heart did not agree so they decided to pretend infront of everyone for the sake of abhir as if some one gets to know they can blurt out the truth accidentally.

https://twitter.com/jood1904/status/1618445240985333761?s=20&t=FFCl5hR4-uOshOWOWc2wZg

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Abhimanyu/Harshad AT#6- Harshad won ITA best actor for Abhimanyu Birla

pencil priya185   stackexchange 115   eye 7706

priya185 115 7706 18 days ago priya185
Want a new girl for abhimanyu

pencil Asthetic   stackexchange 9   eye 1247

Asthetic 9 1247 5 days ago rittika
Why akshara is hesitant to reveal about abhir being abhimanyu son

pencil luvakanksha   stackexchange 6   eye 1037

luvakanksha 6 1037 7 days ago Nandini_goyal
Abhimanyu the winter blanket

pencil apra   stackexchange 1   eye 399

apra 1 399 7 days ago Nandini_goyal
Akshara abhimanyu and everything else....

pencil Asthetic   stackexchange 22   eye 2025

Asthetic 22 2025 9 days ago reeyacute

Topic Info

8 Participants 13 Replies 1570Views

Topic started by Asthetic

Last replied by Asthetic

loader
loader
up-open TOP