Ekta kapoor third class serials and films - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by RockingSunny


You insulting ekta maiya ke showssmiley3

Image

Ye kya he smiley37 uska chehra bhi break ho gya 

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Rafangirl


BB seems like campus where different companies like ekta, endemol come for the recruitment and placement of contestants

Campus placement [=))] 

Posted: 3 days ago

I hate Ekta kapoor . She is the lady who keep women in low light in her serial . She is the one who ruined the story line in ITV. She should get jail term for this  crime . 

And a far as these people inside the house . They can do anything for money and frame . That is 100% sure . 
All are wired . Some more some less . 

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by Suchme


Ye kya he smiley37 uska chehra bhi break ho gya 

Chehra tor dramatic scenesmiley16

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Rafangirl


BB seems like campus where different companies like ekta, endemol come for the recruitment and placement of contestants

Campus placement aur past k paap mitane aate he waha log

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Hanji1234


I hate Ekta kapoor . She is the lady who keep women in low light in her serial . She is the one who ruined the story line in ITV. She should get jail term for this  crime . 

And a far as these people inside the house . They can do anything for money and frame . That is 100% sure . 
All are wired . Some more some less . 


She was awarded padmashri 

Posted: 2 days ago

Yes for ruining the culture and story telling in India. 

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Hanji1234


I hate Ekta kapoor . She is the lady who keep women in low light in her serial . She is the one who ruined the story line in ITV. She should get jail term for this  crime . 

And a far as these people inside the house . They can do anything for money and frame . That is 100% sure . 
All are wired . Some more some less . 


Couldnt agree more. They are desp for$$ and so much competition. They start showing cleavage and jaddi, kuch bhi, 


Bigg Boss 16 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
RMCanada 2 296 9 days ago RMCanada
Nimrit taking class of housemates

pencil SriRani   stackexchange 11   eye 1027

SriRani 11 1027 1 months ago BiloxiBlues
Shaleen and Tina's class

pencil SriRani   stackexchange 32   eye 1990

SriRani 32 1990 1 months ago SriRani
Shiv ki class on WKW?

pencil Jerry_Chuhiya   stackexchange 8   eye 1677

Jerry_Chuhiya 8 1677 2 months ago johnnyboy
Standard class from "TV celebs"

pencil SidHearts   stackexchange 1   eye 588

SidHearts 1 588 3 months ago jhalak7

Topic Info

18 Participants 37 Replies 2466Views

Topic started by ShahZur

Last replied by ShahZur

loader
loader
up-open TOP