Ekta kapoor third class serials and films - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Yes for ruining the culture and story telling in India. 

Originally posted by Hanji1234

I hate Ekta kapoor . She is the lady who keep women in low light in her serial . She is the one who ruined the story line in ITV. She should get jail term for this  crime . 

And a far as these people inside the house . They can do anything for money and frame . That is 100% sure . 
All are wired . Some more some less . 

Couldnt agree more. They are desp for$$ and so much competition. They start showing cleavage and jaddi, kuch bhi, 

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

Sochne wali baat yeh hai, ki agar Parijunka ko select karte LSD ke liye toh kya yeh thread open hota? 🤔😉

Waise Ekta's third class movie any day over 4th class ULLU web series 😉

Lekin Naagin-7 mein toh Priyanka he honewali hain naa? aur aise hua toh phir Ekta Kapoor ki serial karegi woh? Nahin karegi woh 3rd class movie ya serial , woh Sallu ki movie karegi.

Originally posted by Jaisoif

I guess the reason why Nimrit is so happy because even if it’s considered third class according to you, it’s still great exposure for up and coming actors, the first movie was a critical and commercial success and actors from her movies and shows have gotten pretty popular, whether it’s Mouni Roy from Naagin or Raj Kumar Rao and Nusrat who have gone to do pretty well in their careers, so any opportunity even it’s from Ekta is a huge deal, and her serials may not be Oscar worthy material but they’re still very popular. 

Yaar ! I have no interest in Ekta kapoor , what others are getting , how low they stopping to achieve . I have no words n energy. 

Originally posted by oyebollywood

bb himself is obsessed with nimmos legs so have kept her till the end 

Tbh 

I never liked flash show of these ladies or even shalin 

Tbh with you ! No matter whoever gets the deal including nimmo pri or sumbul   for me it's just disgrace.  

Sorry I hate her serials n films 

Must be her new project.

Icchadhari zoo👍....

Originally posted by roy

Must be her new project.

Icchadhari zoo👍....

Awsone reply