Posted: 3 days ago

Its not her responsibility so why should she do it. Dog was not sent for tina, it was sent for everyone. bb is hitting new low this year by bringing pet in the house for content. they have no content left so now they want to show this and just fill up the episode.

Fake dog lover toh Shalin, Archana aur Shiv bhi hai. They also spend time with Maheem. As a captain it was Nimrit's duty to fix someone for cleaning Maherm's poop. What a crap captaincy she is doing? So careless and irresponsible. Kitna ganda pada tha bin ke aas paas. To play safe she didn't scold anyone. Baas aake sirf Tina ko daanta. Tina ke ghar se aya keya woh dog? Nimrit is doing nth as a captain. Just doing her favorite=Chugli.smiley21

In light of lot mental health issues and suicide these days , they probably decided to give housemates some pet therapy.

Originally posted by jhalak7

Fake dog lover toh Shalin, Archana aur Shiv bhi hai. They also spend time with Maheem. As a captain it was Nimrit's duty to fix someone for cleaning Maherm's poop. What a crap captaincy she is doing? So careless and irresponsible. Kitna ganda pada tha bin ke aas paas. To play safe she didn't scold anyone. Baas aake sirf Tina ko daanta. Tina ke ghar se aya keya woh dog? Nimrit is doing nth as a captain. Just doing her favorite=Chugli.smiley21

If anything it reflects upon are these celebs, uncouth filthy good for nothing celebs, they ain't toddlers and Nimmo shouldn't be hand holding them. If anyone is coming out looking good at the moment, it's Nimmo, a much better human beingsmiley32

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

If anything it reflects upon are these celebs, uncouth filthy good for nothing celebs, they ain't toddlers and Nimmo shouldn't be hand holding them. If anyone is coming out looking good at the moment, it's Nimmo, a much better human beingsmiley32

@bold smiley20

If she did all these as an ordinary contestant I would agree with you. But not now. She is the captain now. It is not her duty to clean but make someone clean. She should have distrubuted the duty like Sunday hua toh yeh karega, Monday koi aur. Or she could divide in rooms. Kitchen cleaning jiska duty woh karega if Mahim pooos there. Or if she poops in garden toh kisi aur ka. Tools toh hai naa ghar mei. Why hand then? Nimrit has turned in to Gautam. Sabke good books mei rahna hai. 

@bold smiley20

If she did all these as an ordinary contestant I would agree with you. But not now. She is the captain now. It is not her duty to clean but make someone clean. She should have distrubuted the duty like Sunday hua toh yeh karega, Monday koi aur. Or she could divide in rooms. Kitchen cleaning jiska duty woh karega if Mahim pooos there. Or if she poops in garden toh kisi aur ka. Tools toh hai naa ghar mei. Why hand then? Nimrit has turned in to Gautam. Sabke good books mei rahna hai. 

So u are assuming she didn't divide the duties because it wasn't aired? Very intelligent of u.

Did Tinna say it wasn't her duty? no. She was reluctant to get her hands messy she said, or maybe in reality didn't want to do her duty in Nimmo's captaincy but did not have guts to say it out loud. It's okay BB exposed her hypocrisy and how she probably keep her home messy when the domestic help is out. Kudos to Nimmo for executing the expose well and earning some brownie pointssmiley32

@bold- konse tools hain? smiley36I bet u never had a pet dog smiley36

Edited by Dr.KachaBadam - 3 days ago

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

So u are assuming she didn't divide the duties because it wasn't aired? Very intelligent of u.

Did Tinna say it wasn't her duty? no. She was reluctant to get her hands messy she said, or maybe in reality didn't want to do her duty in Nimmo's captaincy but did not have guts to say it out loud. It's okay BB exposed her hypocrisy and how she probably keep her home messy when the domestic help is out. Kudos to Nimmo for executing the expose well and earning some brownie pointssmiley32

@bold- konse tools hain? smiley36I bet u never had a pet dog smiley36

@bold. Tray,spatula kuchh nehi hai keya? And yes I don't have dog but have a cat. I use spatula/tray to clean. Haath se kaun saaf karega🙄 Nxt time keep a separate spatula+tray to clean. Plus if gloves is not available she could use poly bag as gloves. But I saw. They have gloves. If not she could ask. Arhaan used to wear gloves while making roti. I saw Sana,Sazid, Kushal in gloves too while  cleaning the dishes.They have tools. She just need to ask or use her brain. 

@bold. Tray,spatula kuchh nehi hai keya? And yes I don't have dog but have a cat. I use spatula/tray to clean. Haath se kaun saaf karega🙄 Nxt time keep a separate spatula+tray to clean. Plus if gloves is not available she could use poly bag as gloves. But I saw. They have gloves. If not she could ask. Arhaan used to wear gloves while making roti. I saw Sana,Sazid, Kushal in gloves too while  cleaning the dishes.They have tools. She just need to ask or use her brain. 

@bold- Looks like u didn't watch it properly. She obviously didn't use her bare hands, she picked it with a trash bag flipped out like normally people do. And wiped the floor out with the toilet paper. That brings another interesting point, being sucha dog lover like Tinna claims to be, she couldn't even potty train Maheen in all these days? smiley36

But anyways, u decided to get into the cleaning details and go off on a tangent, and conveniently ignore the main point of the thread, Tinna's hypocrisy and fakenesssmiley36

Edited by Dr.KachaBadam - 3 days ago

Bigg Boss 16