Posted: 3 days ago

Exactly man, no one who loves a dog will shy away from taking care of them and picking up their potty or cleaning after them falls under care. Even when she talks to Mahin she does so about her nominationsmiley24

Just when you think Ms.Datta can't fall any lower, she manages to surprise you smiley24 

Itne nakhre to Ambani khud bhi nahi karta, jitna Ms. Tina ke he smiley21

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

It's ironical that the one who made tall claims about being a dog lover, and was devastated after losing her dog, is the one blatantly refusing to clean dog's mess and others have to do it.

@bold- What do u mean by that? Everyone poops. I'm sure Tinna cleans her own tatti too and no one comes from outside to wipe/wash her butt 🤷‍♂️

it’s not her dog??? Mothers clean their babies and change their diapers, but why would they clean a random baby’s poop if they don’t want to? What are these expectations people have ? 

If i take care of a baby for a couple hours andim enjoying babys laugh and im talking to her or him. Giving food. Playing games. As a mother i will also clean his or her diaper. Just a responsibility that you get with the funn you have

Originally posted by priyaryan

it’s not her dog??? Mothers clean their babies and change their diapers, but why would they clean a random baby’s poop if they don’t want to? What are these expectations people have ? 

It's no ones dog. When they signed the contract with BB, they become obligated to take care of whatever responsibility is imposed on them by BB, including the dog. And did u hear what Nimmo said, that Tinna acts like she has the sole right on the dog. She either should start cleaning the poop, or stop the pretence.

Edited by Dr.KachaBadam - 3 days ago
Originally posted by arcpt2004

Exactly man, no one who loves a dog will shy away from taking care of them and picking up their potty or cleaning after them falls under care. Even when she talks to Mahin she does so about her nominationsmiley24

Just when you think Ms.Datta can't fall any lower, she manages to surprise you smiley24 

Itne nakhre to Ambani khud bhi nahi karta, jitna Ms. Tina ke he smiley21

Sab kuch fake hai,,fake hair..fake dog love..fake love angle..fake tooth so on and so forthsmiley36

That madam is top to bottom fake. Everyday new layer of this onion gets peeled off. Dog lover smiley11Fake tooth smiley11 fake humanity, fake drama and the list goes on. 

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

Sab kuch fake hai,,fake hair..fake dog love..fake love angle..fake tooth so on and so forthsmiley36

But if it’s the responsibility of the housemates, why is only Tina expected to do it? Why is an issue being made of a non issue is what I am curious about. Tina was not assigned the responsibility to clean dog poop by BB or khairati captain. So why is she expected to do it? For the record, I hate both Shalin and Tina. 

Originally posted by priyaryan

But if it’s the responsibility of the housemates, why is only Tina expected to do it? Why is an issue being made of a non issue is what I am curious about. Tina was not assigned the responsibility to clean dog poop by BB or khairati captain. So why is she expected to do it? For the record, I hate both Shalin and Tina. 

BB wanted to expose Tinna's hypocrisy, the reason that segment was included in the episode.

Bigg Boss 16