Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 39

Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you! Yes! I had twins and they were 28 weeks premiees! Just like our Abhir here 😃 and spent close to 3 months in NICU! 💔 It was hard, no kidding! But Abhi-Akshu and the whole IF forum was awesome fun and a great distraction during those days! 

Ahh! 😂😂 so u r doing the Khudse Khud ka rishta by singing to urself! You r real life Akshu then😃

Originally posted by Ambajee

Ahh! 😂😂 so u r doing the Khudse Khud ka rishta by singing to urself! You r real life Akshu then😃

I never made the connection, thanks Ambajee. 

on a serious note, pleaseee who would want to be Ak in real life. I am happy she only exists in reel. My husband is probably more happy I am not, if I was even remotely like her, he would have run for his life seeing all that goodness🤣🤣

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Originally posted by sunshining

no need to feel guilty about indulging yourself. Hope you dont have to worry about the calories(unlike me)🤣🤣.

Didnt want to share mine because I thought it was silly. Nitya and you have inspired me, so here it goes.

I actually play antakshari with myself🤣🤣. I keep this mostly to myself so people dont think I am mental. 

this is so good Nisha, with your permission can I share it with my husband  

I have one more idea I use this to get my husband’s attention I sing old very sad Hindi songs loudly especially when I am cooking, it works he comes downstairs and says ok nitya tell me what’s bothering you, then I share what’s going on ( right now it’s all about yrkkh3)

Of course not! ❤️❤️ We will let her mahantha exist in reel🤣 

Originally posted by Hopefaith

this is so good Nisha, with your permission can I share it with my husband  

I have one more idea I use this to get my husband’s attention I sing old very sad Hindi songs loudly especially when I am cooking, it works he comes downstairs and says ok nitya tell me what’s bothering you, then I share what’s going on ( right now it’s all about yrkkh3)

ofcourse you can. I love your idea. 

I thought I was the only discussing and getting opinions from husband(only when he is in a good mood) on yrkkh. Glad I am not the only one. Since I started posting, he is relieved because I no longer force him to listen to me🤣🤣 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

I mean, I'd panic too if I were Akshara. I wouldn't want my ex-husband anywhere near me or my current husband.

I left that toxic past behind for a reason.

But I've already told everything about my past to my husband and have even showed him what my ex looks like (just in case they ever cross paths 😂). I don't need to worry about any such thing, Alhumdulillah.

Even if I hadn't already, I'd tell him the minute any cross connection happened. Honesty is the best policy and lies only lead to more trouble. Sadly, not many people understand this and are so accustomed to lying that they lie about the simplest of things, like to avoid talking to someone they'd ask another person to tell them they're in the bathroom or not around, etc. Like how Akshara asked Kairav to tell Abhimanyu that she's sleeping when he called to check whether she was deviating from their pregnancy meal plan.

Originally posted by IAMHope

One month of episodes since Dec 25 Christmas Day when they split up Abhira again. 
The details of the marriage only Ak knows because AbhiN is not very sharp. 

I think the audience should know now even if Abhi does not know. It’s high time.

If Ak is truly married on paper her present and future is with Nav, so why is she scared of doriyaan ulajhna. Plus if Nav is the dad as per Abhir’s birth certificate then her present and future is watertight with Nav. So no need to panic.

But she panicked- so something does not add up, something is untrue. Either the validity of her marriage OR the Birth Certificate OR both. 

Originally posted by IAMHope

Mudita -  this post reminds me of you!❤️

Hey Ash!

Sorry for checking this so late. Was busy with my best friend's wedding.. 

Just happy that my food legacy is being continued in the forum 😆 until I can restart doing it

Edited by mudz - 1 years ago