Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 41

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Mehersudha

that family is full of nonsense. Sai can't stay there for a minute. She got her another home there. This fellow is gadha. He loves Sai no doubt but pakhi Is his grahan. Pakhi can never get Virat but still she won't leave him..that Gunda is super good. He is redeemed and total positive..he only told savi truth to virat Abey Teri beti re. 🤣🤣🦵vinu truth too he is about to say to Sai but gave Virat a Chance tell truth orelse you will cry while life i said truth. I like that character like anything. Whenever he comes he kicks Virat and goes away. 

that actor who plays virat does not even no acting just like jharu giving weird expressions

Originally posted by IAMHope

some rock, paper, scissor type game coming up between Nav and Abhir? 

9EFB66B2-D265-4A3C-BA26-DF16329B72B5.jpeg

Is Abhinav wearing the sweater that Abhi gifted? smiley36

Originally posted by iheartChai

I don't know. Feels like it just keeps dragging.

Do we really expect Abhinav grabbing Abhi's arm and go if anything happens to me take care of nickiji and Aksharaji? smiley36

I think Abhi treats Abhinav and then goes back to Udaipur and we pick up where Abhir has his school trip to Udaipur and Muskhaan finds work in Udaipur so Akshu and Abhinav have to go to Udaipur.

There Akshu gets hints of what kind of life Abhi has now that she is out of the picture. She will see him with Roohi and feel guilty that Neil is no longer there. Maybe be shocked at how coordial Abhi is with Arohi. She may find out Abhi is back to being just a doctor while Mahima is MD of Birla Hospital. Would be nice if she bumped into Rohan who tells her this and lets slip Sir isn't the same anymore. 

then why this nav accident now just to drag the episodes 🤔

Originally posted by Jyothi001

that actor who plays virat does not even no acting just like jharu giving weird expressions

Neil is good artist. For that Virat character he does not need to stress more. It's just flip flop ones so easy to do. When he is alone in emotional scenes he nails.with pakhi cringe starts. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Originally posted by Mehersudha

Neil is good artist. For that Virat character he does not need to stress more. It's just flip flop ones so easy to do. When he is alone in emotional scenes he nails.with pakhi cringe starts. 

ok i sometimes see just clips here and ther not full episodes 

all these characters has been given multiple chances based on human emotions but no use, u can't compare abhis mistakes with these people then u need compare his love for akshu to these people, r we able to do it. Abhi needs to give it back to his mom the day he does he is perfect and akshara also needs to give it back to her in law and take abhi out of his maa jaap, in case of abhinav we r not loving bcoz he is accha admi bcoz he stays in a illusionary world , cvs can turn him bura anytime we don't know. I have only hope on abhir to show abhi mirror abt his mom

I was talking about our liking for characters. Why do we demonize aroo and manjari and willing to give abhimanyu so many chances to redeem ? Manjari and abhimanyu r not separate.  Ek hi been bajti hai dono ki. When one says yes the other says yes , no toh no...isn't manjari a human too who is selfish for her son ? 

Abhinav is not living in illusion..he is happy go lucky positive person..he is only acting on his feelings....it's been 6 yrs akshu is with him as his wife ..he didn't see her missing her past life , he doesn't know "deeeeep" down she is not over her ex husband , he is imp to her, so he will will propose....so what.. ...if akshu says no , he won't grab her and do bole chudiya around her, hurt himself, emo blackmail her..that's what is imp to me..akshu is not abhimanyus property.  

Originally posted by IAMHope

some rock, paper, scissor type game coming up between Nav and Abhir? 

9EFB66B2-D265-4A3C-BA26-DF16329B72B5.jpeg

This is dinner party get up na. 

then why this nav accident now just to drag the episodes 🤔

To get abhi to his manzil akshu and find ways to burn that dirty mufler. 

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai