Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 25 Jan 2023 - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima


I think it’s wrong to blame Anupama only for the poor upbringing Tos Sam and Pak have, what were Van, Baa, Babuji, Mama ji doing ? Why not blame their values too its a joint family after all . Yes I agree Anupama is at fault but it’s not her alone. If Pakhi can improve now at this grown up stage , why not Toshu do the same ? I will say khandaani genes have to be blamed 

I am not saying it is only her fault. Of course shah family also responsible for this but anupama always give lecture on motherhood when she herself  failed as a mother 

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by shriz


Did she really say that yashoda devki thing smiley8 

Lmao she is becoming so predictable these days smiley37 

And didi se pucho apni shakal dekhi hai sheeshe me kabhi..matlab how dare she compare her show off wala pyaar for ca with yashoda's selfless love for kanha jismiley11   

Anupama be like mujhe khud me rab dikhta hai Yara mai kya karu smiley8

She said that multiple times. She is a self obsessed delusional ****.

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by shriz


Did she really say that yashoda devki thing smiley8 

Lmao she is becoming so predictable these days smiley37 

And didi se pucho apni shakal dekhi hai sheeshe me kabhi..matlab how dare she compare her show off wala pyaar for ca with yashoda's selfless love for kanha jismiley11   

Anupama be like mujhe khud me rab dikhta hai Yara mai kya karu smiley8

smiley37

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by ChirpyKiya10


Maarna mat

As far as I remember, anuj kapadiya is the same person who was crying and delivered same dialog for mukku. At tea stall, he said to Anu-- mukku aur tum dono meri jaan ho.. 

He considered mukki as his bacchi. Aaj bacchi ka naam bhi nahi.  

Inka memory loss ka problem hai kya. 

Anu di... Inko penick attack aa gaya. Inka maa, 9 mth maa bacche ko rakhti hai, gyaan kahan gaya. 4 mth mei CA saara ke saath, Gk, BB, aur ab dimpy ke saath hoti hai. Toh inko itna attachment kahan se hi gaya


No doubt, anuj' s performance was nice as usual but mujhe toh rona na aata.. I was like bhai tu decide kar le ki teri priorities kya hai.. Teri life mei kaun important hai. Gk kaka ko toh yeh bhool hi gaya bilkul. 

Mujhe toh iski kisi baat par yakeen nahi hai


Above all,  yeh baccho ka khel hai

Maa ya::  thode din ke liye tum rakh lo, mai waapis aa kar le loongi

Anu anuj: hum toh nahi dete, ABC pehle kyun di si


In the beginning 

Anuj: GK Mere Sab Kuch Hain. Mera Mummy, Papa, Friends, Philosopher, Guide.

After few months 

Anuj: Mukku Mere Liye Sabse Important Hain. Woh Meri Bacchi Hain.


Current Scenario: Mukku and GK are nonexistent in Anuj's life.


Baa hurling Nandini for being infertile 

MAA: Sirf Samar Mera Beta Nahin, Nandini Meri Beti Hai 

Pakhi insulting Dimple 

MAA: Dimple Ko Mein Apni Beti Manti Hoon 

Current Scenario: Samar throws out Nandini, MAA is silent. Dimple defends herself. MAA reprimands her.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 3 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima


I think it’s wrong to blame Anupama only for the poor upbringing Tos Sam and Pak have, what were Van, Baa, Babuji, Mama ji doing ? Why not blame their values too its a joint family after all . Yes I agree Anupama is at fault but it’s not her alone. If Pakhi can improve now at this grown up stage , why not Toshu do the same ? I will say khandaani genes have to be blamed 

I do not have statistics/metrics to prove, but in general, a mother plays a pivotal role in a child's life. Anupama's role in her children's upbringing may have been only a portion of it. She has made it worse by being a very bad example for her children. She can blame V & the evil genes from the Shah clan, but what has she done to set it right? 

All she needs to do is look in the mirror to see how her upbringing has turned out. But she chooses to turn a blind eye to her own faults and instead claims to be the best mother.  That precisely is the gripe.

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD



In the beginning 

Anuj: GK Mere Sab Kuch Hain. Mera Mummy, Papa, Friends, Philosopher, Guide.

After few months 

Anuj: Mukku Mere Liye Sabse Important Hain. Woh Meri Bacchi Hain.


Current Scenario: Mukku and GK are nonexistent in Anuj's life.


Baa hurling Nandini for being infertile 

MAA: Sirf Samar Mera Beta Nahin, Nandini Meri Beti Hai 

Pakhi insulting Dimple 

MAA: Dimple Ko Mein Apni Beti Manti Hoon 

Current Scenario: Samar throws out Nandini, MAA is silent. Dimple defends herself. MAA reprimands her.


Hypocrisy is one of the core elements of the much acclaimed "Sanskars" that Tamashahs claim to have. What else can be expected from Anupamaa Shah and Anuj Kapadia-Shah....

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by SmithaRam


I do not have statistics/metrics to prove, but in general, a mother plays a pivotal role in a child's life. Anupama's role in her children's upbringing may have been only a portion of it. She has made it worse by being a very bad example for her children. She can blame V & the evil genes from the Shah clan, but what has she done to set it right? 

All she needs to do is look in the mirror to see how her upbringing has turned out. But she chooses to turn a blind eye to her own faults and instead claims to be the best mother.  That precisely is the gripe.

Bro, there are kids who do not listen to their parents. In deviji's case she gives haldi milk to her son after he character assassinates her smiley32. She hugs her daughter after she calls her Kalank smiley41 She herself is encouraging them to treat her like a doormat.

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by SmithaRam


I do not have statistics/metrics to prove, but in general, a mother plays a pivotal role in a child's life. Anupama's role in her children's upbringing may have been only a portion of it. She has made it worse by being a very bad example for her children. She can blame V & the evil genes from the Shah clan, but what has she done to set it right? 

All she needs to do is look in the mirror to see how her upbringing has turned out. But she chooses to turn a blind eye to her own faults and instead claims to be the best mother.  That precisely is the gripe.

Your points are so solid smiley32💥


Anupamaa 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
AnupaMaa disappointed me

pencil MOTHERHOOD   stackexchange 16   eye 1357

MOTHERHOOD 16 1357 3 days ago inlieu
Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 24 Jan 2023

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 42   eye 2067

Sutapasima 42 2067 3 days ago Anjali_98
:: Anupamaa Creation Gallery ::

pencil metacrisis   stackexchange 694   eye 35430

metacrisis 694 35430 a day ago name2saakshi
Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 23 Jan 2023

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 35   eye 3149

Sutapasima 35 3149 4 days ago hoshiyaar
Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 22 Jan 2023

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 18   eye 1583

Sutapasima 18 1583 5 days ago Musketeer_95

Topic Info

17 Participants 45 Replies 3070Views

Topic started by Sutapasima

Last replied by Musketeer_95

loader
loader
up-open TOP