Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Milk_cake

Anupamaa is such a irresponsible mother , she didn't give right guidance to all her kids

Makers jitana Marzi usko mahaan maa dekhane ki koshish kare wo mahaan toh kya aachi maa bhi nahi hai

She doesn't deserve ca at all

Well in case of her 3 children,  it was entirely not Anupamas fault. Shah's had stopped her to act out against her children. They always wanted her to be a slave to those kids giving them all kinds of comfort and a problem solver. She was mentally unstable and abused to the highest degree ,thus was unable to do anything. 

Plus bachon ke upar maa aur baap dono ka asar hota hai. And the surroundings in which they grow up also affects their mindset. Vanraj and Leela had spoilt the kids. Only Samar went after Anupama. He was also being abused so he could see through the toxicity. He is the only one tolerable. I only blame Anupama for not ditching this family after finding Vs affair and not moving an inch forward to improve herself. She doesn't even acknowledge that she is wrong. She is so full of herself. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milk_cake

Anupamaa is such a irresponsible mother , she didn't give right guidance to all her kids

Makers jitana Marzi usko mahaan maa dekhane ki koshish kare wo mahaan toh kya aachi maa bhi nahi hai

She doesn't deserve ca at all

I think it’s wrong to blame Anupama only for the poor upbringing Tos Sam and Pak have, what were Van, Baa, Babuji, Mama ji doing ? Why not blame their values too its a joint family after all . Yes I agree Anupama is at fault but it’s not her alone. If Pakhi can improve now at this grown up stage , why not Toshu do the same ? I will say khandaani genes have to be blamed 

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think it’s wrong to blame Anupama only for the poor upbringing Tos Sam and Pak have, what were Van, Baa, Babuji, Mama ji doing ? Why not blame their values too its a joint family after all . Yes I agree Anupama is at fault but it’s not her alone. If Pakhi can improve now at this grown up stage , why not Toshu do the same ? I will say khandaani genes have to be blamed 

I am not saying it is only her fault. Of course shah family also responsible for this but anupama always give lecture on motherhood when she herself  failed as a mother 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: shriz

Did she really say that yashoda devki thing 🤡 

Lmao she is becoming so predictable these days 🤣 

And didi se pucho apni shakal dekhi hai sheeshe me kabhi..matlab how dare she compare her show off wala pyaar for ca with yashoda's selfless love for kanha ji🤢   

Anupama be like mujhe khud me rab dikhta hai Yara mai kya karu 🤡

She said that multiple times. She is a self obsessed delusional ****.

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shriz

Did she really say that yashoda devki thing 🤡 

Lmao she is becoming so predictable these days 🤣 

And didi se pucho apni shakal dekhi hai sheeshe me kabhi..matlab how dare she compare her show off wala pyaar for ca with yashoda's selfless love for kanha ji🤢   

Anupama be like mujhe khud me rab dikhta hai Yara mai kya karu 🤡

🤣

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Maarna mat

As far as I remember, anuj kapadiya is the same person who was crying and delivered same dialog for mukku. At tea stall, he said to Anu-- mukku aur tum dono meri jaan ho.. 

He considered mukki as his bacchi. Aaj bacchi ka naam bhi nahi.  

Inka memory loss ka problem hai kya. 

Anu di... Inko penick attack aa gaya. Inka maa, 9 mth maa bacche ko rakhti hai, gyaan kahan gaya. 4 mth mei CA saara ke saath, Gk, BB, aur ab dimpy ke saath hoti hai. Toh inko itna attachment kahan se hi gaya

No doubt, anuj' s performance was nice as usual but mujhe toh rona na aata.. I was like bhai tu decide kar le ki teri priorities kya hai.. Teri life mei kaun important hai. Gk kaka ko toh yeh bhool hi gaya bilkul. 

Mujhe toh iski kisi baat par yakeen nahi hai

Above all,  yeh baccho ka khel hai

Maa ya::  thode din ke liye tum rakh lo, mai waapis aa kar le loongi

Anu anuj: hum toh nahi dete, ABC pehle kyun di si

In the beginning 

Anuj: GK Mere Sab Kuch Hain. Mera Mummy, Papa, Friends, Philosopher, Guide.

After few months 

Anuj: Mukku Mere Liye Sabse Important Hain. Woh Meri Bacchi Hain.

Current Scenario: Mukku and GK are nonexistent in Anuj's life.

Baa hurling Nandini for being infertile 

MAA: Sirf Samar Mera Beta Nahin, Nandini Meri Beti Hai 

Pakhi insulting Dimple 

MAA: Dimple Ko Mein Apni Beti Manti Hoon 

Current Scenario: Samar throws out Nandini, MAA is silent. Dimple defends herself. MAA reprimands her.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I do not have statistics/metrics to prove, but in general, a mother plays a pivotal role in a child's life. Anupama's role in her children's upbringing may have been only a portion of it. She has made it worse by being a very bad example for her children. She can blame V & the evil genes from the Shah clan, but what has she done to set it right? 

All she needs to do is look in the mirror to see how her upbringing has turned out. But she chooses to turn a blind eye to her own faults and instead claims to be the best mother.  That precisely is the gripe.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

In the beginning 

Anuj: GK Mere Sab Kuch Hain. Mera Mummy, Papa, Friends, Philosopher, Guide.

After few months 

Anuj: Mukku Mere Liye Sabse Important Hain. Woh Meri Bacchi Hain.

Current Scenario: Mukku and GK are nonexistent in Anuj's life.

Baa hurling Nandini for being infertile 

MAA: Sirf Samar Mera Beta Nahin, Nandini Meri Beti Hai 

Pakhi insulting Dimple 

MAA: Dimple Ko Mein Apni Beti Manti Hoon 

Current Scenario: Samar throws out Nandini, MAA is silent. Dimple defends herself. MAA reprimands her.

Hypocrisy is one of the core elements of the much acclaimed "Sanskars" that Tamashahs claim to have. What else can be expected from Anupamaa Shah and Anuj Kapadia-Shah....

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I do not have statistics/metrics to prove, but in general, a mother plays a pivotal role in a child's life. Anupama's role in her children's upbringing may have been only a portion of it. She has made it worse by being a very bad example for her children. She can blame V & the evil genes from the Shah clan, but what has she done to set it right? 

All she needs to do is look in the mirror to see how her upbringing has turned out. But she chooses to turn a blind eye to her own faults and instead claims to be the best mother.  That precisely is the gripe.

Bro, there are kids who do not listen to their parents. In deviji's case she gives haldi milk to her son after he character assassinates her 👏. She hugs her daughter after she calls her Kalank She herself is encouraging them to treat her like a doormat.

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Your points are so solid 👏💥