Posted: 10 days ago

Rules hain hi kitne? Hathapai, sleeping, english and nomination, that’s all. Ye BB chahte kya hain?smiley44

He wants Nimrat  for TTFW.

Originally posted by -Anjaani-

He wants Nimrat  for TTFW.

Pata nhi kyun, its sad for Shalin and Archana kyunki koi ek to top 6 mein nhi jaa paenge, I just hope Nimrit ko top 2 na leke chale jaye

Pure tees rakh lete das ki bhi kya jarurat thi smiley24 ye 30 number ke report card ka kya logic tha, kaunsa ganza phoonkte hai bb vale.. I would be rolling my eyes constantly at bigg boss if I was one of them. 

Ha ha. BB is bahut chalak bro. He knows mandali is too lazy and only Shiv has some desire to win TTFW. Last time he tried, Nimmo cried and emotionally blackmailed Shiv and maybe that’s why he’s avoiding it too. This is like when BB had given the impossible secret task to non mandali to get Nimmo to change her outfit 3 times in 15 minutes to win captaincy. Like Priyanka and Tina said, platted mein finale mein entry de di Nimmo ko. And it’s. Maybe because of Ekta too that Nimmo is getting undue and extreme advantage. 

Originally posted by R.G.C

Rules hain hi kitne? Hathapai, sleeping, english and nomination, that’s all. Ye BB chahte kya hain?smiley44

nimmo aunty ko trophy denasmiley15 #BiasedBB 

#FixedwinnerNimmoaunty

Had it been non mandli, the rules would have been only 2 or 3! smiley36

Nimrit spoke in english and was told off few times when she was talking to Tina yday ...she should have been fired as they did earlier in the season 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 10 days ago

Bigg Boss 16