What should BW do to tackle the boycott brigade? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by subhs

Movies are fiction it doesn't have to show reality. TKF was also fiction based on real events.

BBC documentary which shows reality of our dear PM is banned .

Though we watched it here already( uk) and the convo i had to listen:( i felt so ashamed. 

Is there any way to educate those cheap Youtubers who make clickbait videos whipping up the hatred against Bollywood each time a major film releases? They are the face of the anti-Bollywood brigade. A course on finer appreciation of films would do them much good. It's embarrassing to listen to them after listening to a nuanced review from say Anupama or Baradwaj Rangan who have the credentials and evidence to back their points. For some reason a Hindi reviewer immediately gains more credibility from the public, when it's clear that all reviewers have inherent biases.

India mein release hi matt karo. Maula Jatt BW walon ne Dubai jaake dekhe the.

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

What action should BW take to tackle the boycott brigade?

ignore

The Boycott gang is a Pathetic bunch of losers, who should be locked up. But I am glad that they got beaten  twice 

Ajeeb gundagardi hai . Pagal kahinke. 

Sirf Bhagwaan ka naam kharab kar rahe aur kuch nahi 

https://twitter.com/amitsahujourno/status/1618200682535976967

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 1 years ago

What action should BW take to tackle the boycott brigade?

Shut down

Originally posted by PilloWtalk_13

Though we watched it here already( uk) and the convo i had to listen:( i felt so ashamed. 

So what does it say? Does it mention names of the people who set the godhra train on fire which burnt 59 passengers alive?
If BBC documentary is the truth toh that means they should reveal who set the train on fire and how the riots started. 

Also BBC > Supreme Court of India. 👏

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 1 years ago
Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Stop taking artistic liberties with just one particular religion. Either mock all or mock none.. Treat every religion and it's followers equally. That would be enough to start with...

Pathaan did not have any mockery of any religion.

Pathaan did not have any mockery of any religion.

The boycott bollywood trend started much before pathan and has not been limited to what's been in the currently released movie alone. Aise to chaddha movie me bhi aisa kuchh nahi tha but that too was boycotted because of what Amir said and did in past.... 

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Stop taking artistic liberties with just one particular religion. Either mock all or mock none.. Treat every religion and it's followers equally. That would be enough to start with...

Ye to wohi baat hogayi Bhains ke aage been bajana 😆