What should BW do to tackle the boycott brigade? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by subhs

Movies are fiction it doesn't have to show reality. TKF was also fiction based on real events.

BBC documentary which shows reality of our dear PM is banned .

Yes sure smiley36

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

What action should BW take to tackle the boycott brigade?

stop the looting in the street https://youtu.be/vhYOOV_6kok

BW spent too long hiding in fear from them, thinking of it as "not my problem because my film is not affected." 

With the industry bleeding, movies bombing left and right, it's not the time to be separated and for factions - they simply need to unite against them, and show the boycott gang that they're not that powerful and don't deserve any attention, which they finally are now. 

BW should focus on building relationships with its customers and stakeholders, and engaging in open and honest dialogue with them. This will help to build trust and understanding, and will also provide an opportunity to address any concerns that the boycott brigade may have. Additionally, BW should strive to be transparent and accountable in its operations, and to ensure that its policies and practices are in line with the values of its customers and stakeholders. Finally, BW should work to create a positive and inclusive environment, where all voices are heard and respected. 

Eise to i want to throw my shoes on their face but no we are good peoplesmiley42

People should go to hall more and more. Films will be hit/flop ( that's the fact) but people have to go to hall,this is the only way to boycott boycott gang and yes social media should be full of positivity. I am tired of negativity :(

Originally posted by subhs

Movies are fiction it doesn't have to show reality. TKF was also fiction based on real events.

BBC documentary which shows reality of our dear PM is banned .

Though we watched it here already( uk) and the convo i had to listen:( i felt so ashamed. 

Is there any way to educate those cheap Youtubers who make clickbait videos whipping up the hatred against Bollywood each time a major film releases? They are the face of the anti-Bollywood brigade. A course on finer appreciation of films would do them much good. It's embarrassing to listen to them after listening to a nuanced review from say Anupama or Baradwaj Rangan who have the credentials and evidence to back their points. For some reason a Hindi reviewer immediately gains more credibility from the public, when it's clear that all reviewers have inherent biases.

India mein release hi matt karo. Maula Jatt BW walon ne Dubai jaake dekhe the.