Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What should BW do to tackle the boycott brigade? - Page 11

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NSharma01

BI, It is a very small number of hyperactive people who think that God needs their protection who do all this. This is their way of feeling more important than they are and then they have supporters who watch these clips and have multiple orgasms 

I had the worst experience with these Bajrang Dal people in our locality, for the first time in my life, my mom asked me to not watch an SRK movie in theater as people might start attacking us. This fear was instilled in her by the same media which is responsible for this religious hatred in country 

Good thing, Our state government and state police ensured that law and order was maintained 

and these are the people who I was talking about....If I was in your Mom's place ...I would not have let you set foot out of the house too...especially to watch a movie......they terrorized your Mom enough to let her stop you from doing something you wanted.......all the movie is a very small thing....but are these people any different from those who terrorize girls to not study?? 

If I was in India .....I would have not gone to watch the movie if there was even a little threat of these terrorists coming and attacking us and hurting us...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

For whom?? For you? or any of the forum members? I used it for the people who were brandishing swords in real life and terrorizing people with it...or are you se dense that you think that posting in an open forum is the same as terrorizing people in real life...

Bi, don't respond. She/he is looking for validation by seeking attention in an online forum. I've seen a lot of incels do it. They have no arguments to make, so they'll simply parrot yours as though it makes some sense.πŸ˜† 

Although... I think there's a high chance of IFs own incel faking an identity to get a response. πŸ˜†

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

ye toh tumhe pata hai...mujhe pata hai...per jisne tag kiya usko nahi pata hai.πŸ˜†..she even tagged Maroony boy who is my bestie on the forumπŸ˜†

I joined that forum for two reasons, and I'll be honest about it:

1. I remember writing a post about KPs and someone legit laugh reacted on it. Not a fan of Vivek Agnihotri at all btw.

2. I saw a thread on SSR's dog Fudge's death and some people began mocking there too. I don't remember who all but yaar...its a dog, dogs are angels on Earth and the best companions one could have...at least wahan toh nahi karte.

Can everyone just chill out man this place has gotten so bad πŸ˜”

There was a time people could chill here, but now everyone gets name called. Some times a healthy debate can be encouraged but not the way it happens here.

I have never been on the same page with many people but I chose to ignore and have my own fun.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I’m thinking of making my own chat room away from anyone else πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But what will we discuss there that we can't over here? Why do we need a secret club??🀣

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

why am I not included ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Are you for or against 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don’t even know what topic is about lol. I just was curious on what ur chat club be about and we buddies so I thought I should be included. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t even know what topic is about lol. I just was curious on what ur chat club be about and we buddies so I thought I should be included. 

too much politics. You should avoid all this mess 

sonali_ace thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kurkurr

They are doing the best they can...I.e booking the entire theaters and distributing free tickets 

What more do you expect them to do?

Sabke collar pakadke theaters tak ghaseet ke toh nahi laa sakte

That's true. abhi bhi inko samajh nahi aa raha hai ki public is hero..