Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Break now. Salman hasn't arrived yet...

So far so good.. they have copied every scene from Hollywood..  but copied it well lolol

When John entered.. I thought I quite possibly might be gay. But then he jumped out of thr pool in tightie whities and I nearly threw up.. John is pretty cool though.. with sometimes she!t dialogues 

Deepika did some unnecessary commando rolls .. hope you spot them too lolol

It's a pretty good movie so far.. might ask ff if I can come watch it with her on sat again lol

Oh and srk face is seriously CGI'dd to death. He looks young, clean and good-looking..  they even fixed his nose up.. he grows big.. then tiny and sharp... then crooked and big... then tiny and smart.

Anyway back on.. loving it 

this how a movie review should be written imho

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Thanks for the CC opening ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Will try to remain 'general' like most of the times ...

Sorry for Tagging you ... OK ?

i thought i was tagged by mistake that's why i asked

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

The movie fell off the cliff after salman khan's entry. He was the only good part.. 

Omg. Shoot me...the movie never ended. All I kept thinking was fingerfetish is going to watch this twice!!! It's impossible ... 

Maybe you will enjoy parts of it..ff.. and cry your heart out when you see your Afghanistan pathaan family. Melt in the front right corner for that.. faint in front left corner for srk heroics & pathan heart .. die in the back left corner when srk cgi face looks nice . Rejuvenate and die again in the right back left corner when he saves the day.

Hero of the movie was John. Deepika was there 24/7 but didn't really stand out for me.

Kudos to srk for letting everyone else shine

JayaBachan thumbnail

Part 2

The movie fell off the cliff after salman khan's entry. He was the only good part.. 

Omg. Shoot me...the movie never ended. All I kept thinking was fingerfetish is going to watch this twice!!! It's impossible ... 

Maybe you will enjoy parts of it..ff.. and cry your heart out when you see your Afghanistan pathaan family. Melt in the front right corner for that.. faint in front left corner for srk heroics & pathan heart .. die in the back left corner when srk cgi face looks nice . Rejuvenate and die again in the right back left corner when he saves the day.

Hero of the movie was John. Deepika was there 24/7 but didn't really stand out for me.

Kudos to srk for letting everyone else shine

Does SRK say anything in Pashto or is Pathaan just a random name for him? ๐Ÿ˜†

D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

๐Ÿคฃ I can empathise. When I watched Aishwarya dance in Sholon Si, I questioned my own sexuality. 

I like that song too.. cuz of the lyrics lolololol

JayaBachan thumbnail

I like that song too.. cuz of the lyrics lolololol

Ah โ€ฆ. I finally now know who you were talking about. 

D3viL thumbnail

Does SRK say anything in Pashto or is Pathaan just a random name for him? ๐Ÿ˜†

Reason why he is pathan will make YOU die and cry a million deaths.. I won't spoil it. Lololol your boy did well though.. congrats to you fetish 

D3viL thumbnail

Ah โ€ฆ. I finally now know who you were talking about. 

๐Ÿ’”

JayaBachan thumbnail

Reason why he is pathan will make YOU die and cry a million deaths.. I won't spoil it. Lololol your boy did well though.. congrats to you fetish 

John is my sideman so Iโ€™m happy that he did well too. This week is crazy. Watching Pathan twice and then seeing Arjun Rampal live. โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago