Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Chik Fil-A spicy chicken burger was the best 😍

Were your taste buds affected by your mystery illness too? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by TheMinion

Wait, are you calling us tacky, classless, show-offs etc.? 

No but I can call you whatever you want me to call you 

Originally posted by Nishita123

Best wishes πŸ˜† 

Don’t think they would be accepting any gifts too. Probably just within family. 

Best wishes toh filhaal Adani ke saath haiπŸ˜›Ambanis are the definition of money can’t buy class. Everything is always so gaudy and tacky with them. 

Originally posted by semantic.error

Were your taste buds affected by your mystery illness too? πŸ˜†

chik fil omg that is one of the best chicken chains and those who eat burgers ( the best is in and out burger ) !! They have a veggie grilled cheese burger as well ( vegetarian) !! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Originally posted by wat_up

I get it the weather has been dreary everywhere lol πŸ˜‚ 

See, I don't think you do. Because you are laughing. I don't think you understand the struggle of realizing you have no motivation to do any work, so you decide to go to the gym to get some energy, but then you see the temperature and you realize you would have to layer up and down four times, and then you remember you are low on fuel, so you would have to stop at the gas station and get out in this chilly miserable wind, not to mention these rising gas prices make your miserable evening even more miserable, so you decide to watch tv on the couch under a blanket, but the weather is just so miserable, it's creeping into your house too, and now you would have to heat the house to an ungodly temperature but the central heating makes everything even worse because of how uncomfortable heating is, so you go on this miserable internet hellscape and rant about it for validation, but instead you have fellow internet user wat_up react to you with a laughing emoji, and somehow that's colder than the weather and that's when you truly feel the chill. 

See, I don't think you do. Because you are laughing. I don't think you understand the struggle of realizing you have no motivation to do any work, so you decide to go to the gym to get some energy, but then you see the temperature and you realize you would have to layer up and down four times, and then you remember you are low on fuel, so you would have to stop at the gas station and get out in this chilly miserable wind, not to mention these rising gas prices make your miserable evening even more miserable, so you decide to watch tv on the couch under a blanket, but the weather is just so miserable, it's creeping into your house too, and now you would have to heat the house to an ungodly temperature but the central heating makes everything even worse because of how uncomfortable heating is, so you go on this miserable internet hellscape and rant about it for validation, but instead you have fellow internet user wat_up react to you with a laughing emoji, and somehow that's colder than the weather and that's when you truly feel the chill. 

Get your vitamin D levels checked

Get a light box for your desk 

wow 😯 so dramatic !! Now I’m scared 😟 to use the laughing emoji !! Between how long did it take u to write this essay ?

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Get your vitamin D levels checked

Get a light box for your desk 

I am just being dramatic for the gallery. I have layered up because I got a dinner invite.  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by wat_up

wow 😯 so dramatic !! Now I’m scared 😟 to use the laughing emoji !! Between how long did it take u to write this essay ?

Surprisingly little time. Typing is one of my core skills  πŸ˜†