Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: md410

those all colors have now been used. so we need to come up with new one 🤣

I think from now on she will wear only full black as now she wants only revenge..I mean no love left in her.so no Color in her cloths and life also.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Even I feel so, coz now they bringing Vidhi in forefront as fighter ..so it will be ladies fighting each other Priya-Satya-Vidhi ...

It already has started. that is how I felt. the press conference is sophisticated cat fight between amba and vidhi.

then it will be vidhi and priya. finally satya will not be happy with her either. 

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinika

I think from now on she will wear only full black as now she wants only revenge..I mean no love left in her.so no Color in her cloths and life also.

yes that is also possible. today was combination of black and deep brown/maroon she may stick to it. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

The way Dev comes on the stage and holds Vidhi❤️ he seems so happy and proud to introduce her😆❤️

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

The way Dev comes on the stage and holds Vidhi❤️ he seems so happy and proud to introduce her😆❤️

yes and impatien as well, all smiley. they complete each other. he as vidhi said is decent and can not confront but she is savage. 

they look adorable as couple on the stage.

I do not think anyone was feeling bad for amba

vidhi took whole lime light 

soft version of cat fight. I like this better than ektaish vamp

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

impatient dev jumping on the stage. 🤣they both look very adorable.  

she used same sentence that dev used to relax her parents. 

Amba is lost and do not know now what to do. 

I really liked how they covered all the issues.

dev ko bahut acha laga hoga ki vidhi ne aise sabke samne use defend kiya... Nd ye baat bhi bilkul theek hai ki dev bahut c baatein na bol pata to protect dignity of bamba... To sahi hai... Morni vs chorni

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why do I feel, now priya will be new vamp. Amba will stay in background. 

they will for sure bring property issue. amba is exposed and she basically has nothing new to offer, it also will look like they are going in cycle, so business ownership and Raichand property issue will come up. 

If we consider it as a Mahaabharat and amba is on revenge mode then now she needs to go in background and Raichand ( devvrat) family property feud needs to be addressed. 

Han priya accept to nhi krne vali vidhi ko... To naatak kregi

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeta06

dev ko bahut acha laga hoga ki vidhi ne aise sabke samne use defend kiya... Nd ye baat bhi bilkul theek hai ki dev bahut c baatein na bol pata to protect dignity of bamba... To sahi hai... Morni vs chorni

Exactly. Dev keeping decency in mind would not have able to defend himself properly 

He should have sent her jail 

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeta06

Han priya accept to nhi krne vali vidhi ko... To naatak kregi

No way. She has not even come to attend any function. Forget about her being friend with vidhi. 

But she is stupid. Amba at least is brainy. 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

property division is on the table. remember there was a bts where satya says she is dividing the property and earlier it was said business is in Abhi's name. DEv worrying about chitra and satya overconfident is there for a reason.  like how towards the end yesterday dev assured her parents and she used same sentence in press conference for her defense. 

nothing in this show is without reason. 😆 no matter who says what this show is not OTT.   

yes IF article will be true but the driver will be dev, he will give up his rights happily and vidhi will support her like Bhishm said he dose want to rule. even though he was real heir. 

Amba's role ends when he refused to marry her then she comes back at the time of war. 

Yes, Dev will be the one who will take the call in such situation... that's why Satya raised that Will issue days back... it's was not just mentioned casually...

From very start Dev has been a splitting image of Mahabharat's Devrutt ☺️... our Dev also never wanted to rule, he has always been a caretaker,  For Dev, father's empty chair always belonged to Abhi...

@bold : that's why I like the show ...inspite of all the loopholes 🤣