I am coming back with my hatred: Katha - Jan 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

Hey all making a post after ages...

Katha and Viaan and the script...CHEF'S KISS 

I really like how verbal Katha is about being uncomfortable with Viaan after what happened in a span of a month in Earth Con. She dismissed that he was the harasser or for once turned a blind eye and came back looking for the demand she has in that place. Yes... She is a necessity there... 

Viaan... This man... He was never a bad boy but definitely a judgemental one... Though he couldn't follow his mother's strange Urdu Poem yet he took the gist of being Calm. He is now on the calmer side... His 5 pages ka bhashan was the best speech any councellor can give. He redirected his skill to keep his employee for his business...huge respect man.

Ehsaan... Man I can say you got attracted to Katha the very first day but not for her beauty but her talents and how good she is as an architect. A Capable Woman... If I start a business and find a man who is Human Excel I would marry him too. His attraction base is the most common found in Schools, Colleges and even Workplace. That person is Good for Mating coz he/she is too capable and I would spend my life with an asset. Did any one of you had a crush on the smartest kid of the class? Yep Ehsaan has the same cause... Being pure... having no girl in his life and having weird imagination of Love it's no loss to say that his mind is a Simpleton and he might have seen too much Bollywood movies so Hata Dunga dialogue. Don't worry he has the 90% chance of turning into a Villain in the future coz he might have made a house of cards in his imagination with Katha. I took a Dig on Him coz people are confused when,how and why he suddenly is all over Katha... The Potential Mates zone is crazy when you have everything...you think no one will/can reject you. This is what can turn his over bubbly character to a gloomy one ...

Viaan is a diamond covered by dirt... The PTSD from his father and also his mother still mourning for him and his way of putting women into just 2 categories or buckets don't define him. He is more to that and the first thing or character trait that stuck in my eye is his flexibility. He is adaptable, understandable and doesn't stick his tongue out every time. After today's episode we will see a different version of his... I like the way they are putting out different shades of his character. First a good businessman who doesn't let deals go, a judgemental guy but not prejudiced otherwise Jenny couldn't be his secretary, 3rd a man whose judgement is challenged... When he saw over working Katha he thought she is workaholic like him but she was just working for her son. If she had privilege she wouldn't have forced herself to work like him but he is working even if he have the privilege of taking less loads. That was the mistake of his and then he thought her putting a facade for money. Since Ehsaan did the kripa of telling him before she is another version of his... He was quite interested in her. A single person with no attachments...but for testing he went too far. 4th we saw a restless Viaan where he was confused with what Katha did with the money and as we all know CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT... He reached her house and tried every way to know her story which made Katha Creeped out. And also after getting harassed by him she was NOT OKAY with him around. 5th we saw a Viaan who was broken into pieces after knowing the reason for the money and now we will see a Viaan who tries to be the best version of an apologising machine to Katha. He would do everything Katha expects from him and unknowingly will open a door to her heart. He will basically be far from her and yet a potential mate for Katha...

In everything we shouldn't forget that Katha had a REAL HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP with her late Husband. And from her point of view he was an ANGEL the best version of a man... So Viaan who is completely opposite from him will have to work 2x time with 2x efforts to make a space in her heart. When a person have a healthy relationship they are very fulfilled so even after the relationship ends one can easily live their life without the need of another lover.  

Also Viaan or Ehsaan will be compared to Aadi if not consciously then sub consciously. Hence let's get ready to see Viaan turning from a Red Flag to a Green Flag...

And that's how she who has ACCEPTED her HATRED towards Viaan will start to slowly and steadily change that emotion. Hatred to Not Bothered to Like him as him... (If they stick to the story this way)

No High Expectations from Ehsaan coz he can easily turn to a BIG RED FLAG with even a small hint that Katha might like someone else or can never consider any guy as a potential mate for future...

Owkie that's for today.... Guys if you want me to take a dig on Katha too in future do say in the comment.

With this I apostle of Love Signs Off...

Yours Mimi😳

Edited by MiuniS - 1 years ago

I love everything you wrote😊

I am looking forward to Viaan's journey. Haven't seen the latest ep yet but I would like to see a more dignified Viaan from now onwards. More restraint also please.

Since they turned Katha into superwoman, let's have your point of view on her.

Great write up

You should write about katha too would love to read your analysis on her

I know Viaan won everybody’s heart today but I liked the fact that katha did not shied way from showing Viaan the mirror he was harassing her and that’s the fact

He makes her uncomfortable for the very same reason

Viaan accepting it starts his journey as a new person will be interesting to see how he sail through that

Originally posted by Shalzie

I love everything you wrote😊

I am looking forward to Viaan's journey. Haven't seen the latest ep yet but I would like to see a more dignified Viaan from now onwards. More restraint also please.

Since they turned Katha into superwoman, let's have your point of view on her.

Thanks dear... Yeah I noticed it too they definitely turned her into super woman... Would analyse her soon after a few more episodes before she turns too strong 😆

Originally posted by gina24

Great write up

You should write about katha too would love to read your analysis on her

I know Viaan won everybody’s heart today but I liked the fact that katha did not shied way from showing Viaan the mirror he was harassing her and that’s the fact

He makes her uncomfortable for the very same reason

Viaan accepting it starts his journey as a new person will be interesting to see how he sail through that

Yep the way she demanded not to work directly with him clearly says how much uncomfortable she is with him... Will write on Katha soon❤️

Ehsaan... Man I can say you got attracted to Katha the very first day but not for her beauty but her talents and how good she is as an architect. A Capable Woman... If I start a business and find a man who is Human Excel I would marry him too. His attraction base is the most common found in Schools, Colleges and even Workplace. That person is Good for Mating coz he/she is too capable and I would spend my life with an asset. Did any one of you had a crush on the smartest kid of the class? Yep Ehsaan has the same cause... Being pure... having no girl in his life and having weird imagination of Love it's no loss to say that his mind is a Simpleton and he might have seen too much Bollywood movies so Hata Dunga dialogue. Don't worry he has the 90% chance of turning into a Villain in the future coz he might have made a house of cards in his imagination with Katha. I took a Dig on Him coz people are confused when,how and why he suddenly is all over Katha... The Potential Mates zone is crazy when you have everything...you think no one will/can reject you. This is what can turn his over bubbly character to a gloomy one ...

I totally agree with Ehsan's character. Thank you for explaining his character so nicely. If you have everything, u think noone will reject you. This kind of people can't take the rejection easily, coz they are not used to it. It would be difficult to see such a happy go lucky person turning to a gloomy one.

Please write about Katha's character. I would love to know your take on about Katha.

Thanks Mimi for the tag. and the lovely review

Star of this episode is Viaan Raghuvanshi, the motivational speaker. I am a fan, AC, fridge..... Loved him in this episode

Katha is not leaving because of EarthCon and project, not because she got a workaholic boss, not because of impossible deadlines... just because of physical, mental and emotional exploitation by her boss. And she has every right to quit. By quitting she is doing a favour to him, by letting him go easily away with all the emotional exploitation he did to her. I am disappointed with Katha today, for me quitters are losers. 

Viaan was perfect today. He gave the best advice to her today, even him admitting that he is the reason for her to quit, he did a mistake and will not repeat it, he admitted what he did was workplace harassment, that she can complaint against him and he will not interfere, he is ready to face consequences.... and how he turned around a sarcastically smiling Katha to a teary emotional Katha by the end of his 5 page bhashan. 

Special appreciation to Adnan and his acting. his body language, eye movements, his small smile on the face after she came back, smile while he looked through glass... he was nervous, (like a naughty kid in front of his mom after he is caught red handed), his getting up the moment she came in, him sitting down and again getting up when she did not sit.... small nuances and expressions, I loved.

For the first time in ITV history we have a ML who accepts his mistakes, feels sorry for it and is ready to change and earn forgiveness through actions. Its difficult to find such men even in real life

Katha stayed back for employees of company and for the sake of project. I agree that her dialogue for, wapis aayi hoon aapkeliye narrate ke sath... was bit hard, but I find her reason to quit is not ONS offer he made with her. She is more angry for his behaviour after ONS... stalking upto home, especially second ONS offer. That made her think that he is trying to buy her and take advantage of her. 

I don't think Katha staying back makes her mahaan. She is back on her own terms... and she is back only after she heard about an employee talking about his sick daughter. Katha can definitely relate to that parent. If her coming back can help that parent, why she should not be back? I take it as an act of a person with compassion and empathy.

Ehsan looks like a teenager....and I don't know why his office colleagues don't find it creepy, even Viaan is not thinking it as odd

Today one thing is clear, Viaan is not physically or emotionally attached to Katha. he wants to set things right, wants to rectify his mistake, does not want Katha to leave her career just because of his blunder. Love is yet to start from his side

Viaan is happy that Ehsan is happy, so he is not jealous as of now 

@Shalzie: today Viaan himself told the answer we were waiting. He was only thinking of himself. He made an offer to test her, and he went ahead to test her, if she fits into his preconceived ideas

Precap shows a Viaan, changed from judgemental man about women to a man empowering woman. He wants to make EarthCon a better place for women to work. And his efforts earned a small smile on Katha's face. Good going

PS: We will get to see a different Viaan hereafter. I would like to see a changed Katha as well.

Originally posted by Lethamukund

Thanks Mimi for the tag. and the lovely review

Star of this episode is Viaan Raghuvanshi, the motivational speaker. I am a fan, AC, fridge..... Loved him in this episode

Katha is not leaving because of EarthCon and project, not because she got a workaholic boss, not because of impossible deadlines... just because of physical, mental and emotional exploitation by her boss. And she has every right to quit. By quitting she is doing a favour to him, by letting him go easily away with all the emotional exploitation he did to her. I am disappointed with Katha today, for me quitters are losers. 

Viaan was perfect today. He gave the best advice to her today, even him admitting that he is the reason for her to quit, he did a mistake and will not repeat it, he admitted what he did was workplace harassment, that she can complaint against him and he will not interfere, he is ready to face consequences.... and how he turned around a sarcastically smiling Katha to a teary emotional Katha by the end of his 5 page bhashan. 

Special appreciation to Adnan and his acting. his body language, eye movements, his small smile on the face after she came back, smile while he looked through glass... he was nervous, (like a naughty kid in front of his mom after he is caught red handed), his getting up the moment she came in, him sitting down and again getting up when she did not sit.... small nuances and expressions, I loved.

For the first time in ITV history we have a ML who accepts his mistakes, feels sorry for it and is ready to change and earn forgiveness through actions. Its difficult to find such men even in real life

Katha stayed back for employees of company and for the sake of project. I agree that her dialogue for, wapis aayi hoon aapkeliye narrate ke sath... was bit hard, but I find her reason to quit is not ONS offer he made with her. She is more angry for his behaviour after ONS... stalking upto home, especially second ONS offer. That made her think that he is trying to buy her and take advantage of her. 

I don't think Katha staying back makes her mahaan. She is back on her own terms... and she is back only after she heard about an employee talking about his sick daughter. Katha can definitely relate to that parent. If her coming back can help that parent, why she should not be back? I take it as an act of a person with compassion and empathy.

Ehsan looks like a teenager....and I don't know why his office colleagues don't find it creepy, even Viaan is not thinking it as odd

Today one thing is clear, Viaan is not physically or emotionally attached to Katha. he wants to set things right, wants to rectify his mistake, does not want Katha to leave her career just because of his blunder. Love is yet to start from his side

Viaan is happy that Ehsan is happy, so he is not jealous as of now 

@Shalzie: today Viaan himself told the answer we were waiting. He was only thinking of himself. He made an offer to test her, and he went ahead to test her, if she fits into his preconceived ideas

Precap shows a Viaan, changed from judgemental man about women to a man empowering woman. He wants to make EarthCon a better place for women to work. And his efforts earned a small smile on Katha's face. Good going

PS: We will get to see a different Viaan hereafter. I would like to see a changed Katha as well.

love this analysis.

I don't comment too much on Katha...because I don't understand her, and I'm not sure how writers are planning to shape her character.

However, I'm glad that she is back and on her own terms, the ball is in her court and I also like that she is able to compartmentalize. She is able to focus on her work without letting her issues with Viaan get in the way and  i like that Viaan is giving her space. for now, they will orbit around eachother while living in seperate galaxies.

There is no love from viaan's side but it remains to be seen how that slowly develops into something more.

No comments on ehsaan, he is creepy.

Edited by pomegranate - 1 years ago

Thank you for the tag.  That was written so well I could literally imagine all the actions to your words.

I hope nothing spoils this show as at the moment each episode is better than the last.  I’m enjoying Viaan’s role and Katha’s normally everything is sorted within an episode.  Meanwhile here Viaan knows he has made a bad decision and he is trying to rectify it - whilst the FL wants action not words.

I think through his actions like women empowerment in the company will help Katha see this.

it’s soo good to watch and read up good reviews 🤗

Letha, this is the episode where I fell in love with the character of Viaan Raghuvanshi. You know who has set the bar but Viaan was just right today. In my previous post, I said that I wanted more dignity from Viaan and I got it. From a personal point of view, this show is helping me see the perspective of the one who is wrong. All of us have been a version of Katha at a specific point in our lives. We have been angry, we have felt let down, betrayed.... These feelings are not only related to romantic relationships. But we can see the impact of not forgiving the other person. Katha is right. I will never hold her actions against her. But is the righteousness correct? If someone is genuinely repenting, are we correct to withhold forgiveness? In the end, she made up for it. Both characters were right today.

Sometimes I find it very hard to comment on this show as it stirs emotions within me. I am the type who gets engrossed and lives what the characters are going through. Many of my principles are similar to Katha's. I relate to her. But I have to admit that I am more invested in Viaan's character. This is a complex character. At the end of the ep, everyone was celebrating but Viaan was looking behind his office window. Viaan Raghuvanshi is alone.

Adnan....I am so happy for him! What a role...what a performance! Aditi is a superb actor. I love her work. It's great to see Adnan match up to her. They will both get better by elevating each other's performance through the give and take during the scenes.

I know that there are not many Ehsan fans here but I believe that he's a very important character and has an important role in the show. I haven't seen the original but I  have always viewed Ehsan as the opposite of Viaan. Ehsan has chosen the light whereas Viaan chose to stay in the dark. They are bonded by their friendship and love for each other...yet they are very different. Since the show has always focused on parallels and contrasts, I wonder whether we will see Ehsan turn grey as Viaan starts on his redemption track. For Katha has given birth to a new Viaan. Ehsan may be more like her Adi but Viaan is the one who will go through a transformation thanks to Katha's influence.

I am blown away by this show. Hats off to the Indian team for their adaptation of this story. We usually have many complaints in respect of ITV shows but this team deserves all the praise.

On another note, Mili has an emergency and is travelling. She will be back in her own due time. I look forward to her POV😊

M, where are you? I feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages🤣I loved Katha's office 🤣Did you notice the chair?🤣